Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Nosty10s

Reaction score
So I reached out to my sales rep this morning after being in BG got a month now, so he reached out to the district rep to see why.
The rep replied with " If we remove the sun roof and night edition the truck will get built"

I ordered a 2022 Limited 3500 with HO and 8ft box and dual wheels fully loaded.

ACEd

Reaction score
Mine Shows "Scheduling Priority: 1-Sold Order" But I am still sitting in BG after one month
BG – order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status

ACEd

Reaction score
I figured it out, those with non-prime VIN numbers are pushed to the back…..strange…..
I also have ocean front property in Tennessee for sale.
Has anyone looked at Buyers' Zodiac Signs?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
new here.. RAM chat says my order has been "sequenced." should it have a production date in that case? ordered 9/8/21
You will NOT get any accurate build or shipping date until after it is built strangely enough, the dates get more accurate after that until you get to the actual train leaving and arrival dates, the you still have to allow for some inaccurate dates, kind of stupid for the price we are paying but that's the way it is unfortunately, once the truck is out of the plant and invoiced ,RAM is done with it, it's then your dealers truck until you pay them for it, in between all that, it's up to the storage lots, railcars and trucking companies.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Picked my RAM up yesterday Ordered 6-16-21 VON 6-25 Vin 6-25-21
D1 9-16-21
Equipment list 10-20-21 window Sticker 10-21-21
KZM shipped 10-21-21
20 days from build plant to Virginia
Delivered to dealer 11-9-21 looked it over with all plastic still on
Picked up 11-10-21
147 days from order to me 21 weeks All Good now
What dealer?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Used to try to do some Statistical Process Control or At Least Diagnosis of Problems from an Engineering point of view before SPC was a buzzword
I was going through all that SPC stuff in the 80's.

Spark Plug

Reaction score
Tow Tech package no longer is an option with laramie trim. Anyone know if the trucks ordered prior will still get that package or is it delted?

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
So I reached out to my sales rep this morning after being in BG got a month now, so he reached out to the district rep to see why.
The rep replied with " If we remove the sun roof and night edition the truck will get built"

I ordered a 2022 Limited 3500 with HO and 8ft box and dual wheels fully loaded.
Interesting....well mine has neither a sunroof or the night edition or any of the stuff in the NA. So I guess I jumped ahead of you LOL. Hopefully parts show up for yours soon.

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
Good data point - So is 99 Better or Worse than 01 - are you Lost in the Black Hole or Moving forward?
Ooohhh, sliding backwards-a D would be a welcome sight.
All with no status need to yell "We are here!, We are here!" like Horton Hears a Who.

jaybob

Reaction score
Tow Tech package no longer is an option with laramie trim. Anyone know if the trucks ordered prior will still get that package or is it delted?
My truck ordered in August is a Laramie that was built with tow tech package. Build sheet and window sticker have it listed anyways... It's somewhere on a train ride now, otherwise I could actually confirm. But yes, if you've ordered options, you should get them even if they aren't available to order currently.

Ickabod

Reaction score
And, even when the dealer adds price protection, it is to protect the DEALER from any invoice price increase from Ram between the time of order and invoice, NOT the customer. A dealer could still pass on the increase to the customer if they decide they want to.
This is why I specifically asked if they would honor the agreed upon price listed on the POC, even if there is an increase on MSRP, before I placed the order.

Spark Plug

Reaction score
My truck ordered in August is a Laramie that was built with tow tech package. Build sheet and window sticker have it listed anyways... It's somewhere on a train ride now, otherwise I could actually confirm. But yes, if you've ordered options, you should get them even if they aren't available to order currently.

ok. cool. thats kinda what i was figuring.

ACEd

Reaction score
They really need to work on the build sheet details to make it easier to track that you got all the right items... my truck has too much on it , 11 page build sheet.
Yes but does it have both Left Front and Right Front Springs - and does it have both the 8.4 and the 12 in display?
It appears to be a generic Equipment List for making sure parts are available for basic truck model then additional pages of unique items some of which supersede base items - Confusing at best, but (a) it indicates your truck is built and (b) its probably worth the effort go over it in detail and highlight pkg items you ordered above base truck and check against what you thought you ordered. One previous poster was short an item.

Users who are viewing this thread