Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

tnpete

Reaction score
So how do you get Railcar info - number and location?
The man with the Scoop found that info for me. I need to get his mailing address. Send him a gift Card, for a new toy for his truck.
The location was just google searched for the rail car #. Have no ideal where the rail car is or if its even moved today.

Last edited:

Rampingup

Reaction score
Just went to the vehicle sequence tracking sheet updated today, it is blank. Does this mean all orders cancelled and we get to start all over:eek:

kozzy

Reaction score
You don't have it yet, should be at the haulaway company in a few days.
of course I don't have it yet that's why I want to track it LOL what is the haulaway co? the dealer told me it was in Port Allen yesterday, but they dont give me many details.

kozzy

Reaction score
Price is non negotiable. I also did the instant KBB offer and had numerous dealers call and try to buy my truck. They were willing to go higher than the KBB offer but still well below what Vroom offered. For me Carvana was 28k, instant KBB was 34k, and Vroom was 38.2.

My truck is bone stock, they do ask questions on whether the truck is modified or not. I would put it back to stock before selling or sell it local.
thanks for the info..instant KBB was 34K, one dealer will give me 37....I need 38K to make it worth selling outright, otherwise it would be smarter to take the trade offer from the dealer I ordered the new truck from,.

Enve46

Reaction score
Call Ram Chat and it has moved till the next 10 days
I dont know calling does much hahaha I called, lady said I my truck was built awaiting shipment but then said D1. I also have no build sheet or window sticker. I do plan on calling back and seeing if I can get a different answer

Reaction score
Man this fun. Yup I am anxiously waiting, but I know it will get here eventually. Hardest part will be staying away from the dealer when it arrives, I'll be waiting for the doors to open so I can sign the dang paperwork! Best forum and best bunch of people ever! Even after I get my keys I'll still follow this thread LOL.

22 CCLB HO DRW Billet Silver BH-Level B. Last update; built 11/08 and JJ/JS waiting for KZ...

Attachments

• BuildSheetServlet.pdf
    11 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Do dealers expect any packages/options to change? Considering UC 5 seems to be the main 2022 improvement, I assume it would just be automatically included as part of the 2022 build and you won't have to make any changes once 2022 final details are released to dealers.

Looking to place an order this week, just want to be sure there aren't any gotchas since final details aren't released yet.
You can look online and build the 2022 now. Not much guessing anymore. A few package changes but I believe everything is in stone. I ordered before that was up and running months ago so I was winging it.

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Everything I do after 3pm is on my phone, it's not hard to do just a little tougher due to a small screen.
@brv10.....i just re-read what I said and i think it was a lack of miscommunication on my end. I was talking about the DLR not you. You have been an amazing help throughout this whole process! More than Ram and DLR as a whole. I think i can speak for everyone on here that you are honestly the best contact we have!

full

huck1974

Reaction score
I'm not real active on here and I don't know much about the process. That being said:
VIN# 3C63R3ELXNG120597
HO Laramie 3500 with about as much stuff you can get minus sunroof because I didn't want one.
I was told today it had a hard schedule date for production whatever that means.

Users who are viewing this thread