Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Colt1911

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck trying the first responder discount on a 2022 sold order yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not tried it yet as my build is at the vendor for bedliner and steps so I can let you know when/if it ever arrives but when I ordered it in august my salesperson told me that I would get 500 off as a first responder.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I should note that there was a time, mid to late summer, that my highest offer was from Vroom and was around 29k.
Vroom offered 2k less than my dealer, my dealer offered 3k less than Carmax, but I would have drive across the state and worry about a lowball when I get there, Carvana won't deal with lease vehicles.

J-J

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can make changes to the truck if you are still in C status after being in D status? I want to add BSM since it's available now or bump up to a longhorn.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
So contacted Ramchat just to see if there were any changes. The estimated DLR delivery date has changed to 11/10-11/22........ before it was 10/30-11/12.
annoyed-icegif.gif

MegaStro

Reaction score
Alright, Veterans day tomorrow, thank all you guys for your service!
The real credit goes to all of those who served before me and continue to man the fox holes. I appreciate the kind words @brv10, I will give a shout out to our Son who is currently in another region of the world continuing the family service.

JoeTal

Reaction score
Been a good day so far, Just got this from RAM CHAT

Thank you for your patience! I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build anytime now! I'm sure you can't wait for this to be completed!

And my dealer gave me my ETA window 11/23 - 12/03

ACEd

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can make changes to the truck if you are still in C status after being in D status? I want to add BSM since it's available now or bump up to a longhorn.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Ask your Salesman - he will have to check with Regional Mgr - and depending on exactly wjat you want to do and where the truck is relative to build, you may get a Yes or No on BSM add - I was able to add TowMode Camera / Digital RV Mirror pkg about a week after initial order, but it took another week to get final OK to add and I was just barely in D if I recall correctly.
But if you are changing Trim Levels - say Laramie to Longhorn, you will no doubt have to cancel and reorder with whatever impact that has on deposit and cost and schedule.

Reactions: J-J

MegaStro

Reaction score
Been a good day so far, Just got this from RAM CHAT

Thank you for your patience! I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build anytime now! I'm sure you can't wait for this to be completed!

And my dealer gave me my ETA window 11/23 - 12/03
Still be patient, sounds like you went D1. I stayed at D1 for 33 days before truck was actually built. Could always be sooner.

Colt1911

Reaction score
I was the same way, 11/6 build date. It was built that day, then went into JS until 0;50am this morning. Loaded up on the train headed north.
On this car also.
View attachment 25436
KZM,looks like it caught the train on 11/10 at 00:50 car #TTGX978890, hoping it's a quick trip to Eagle Pass and Port Allen!
Man with the scoop. For sure had the scoop on this.
Mine was build at the same time and also went

Colt1911

Reaction score
I was the same way, 11/6 build date. It was built that day, then went into JS until 0;50am this morning. Loaded up on the train headed north.
On this car also.
View attachment 25436
KZM,looks like it caught the train on 11/10 at 00:50 car #TTGX978890, hoping it's a quick trip to Eagle Pass and Port Allen!
Dumb phone cut me off, mine was also built the same day and went js after, hopefully mine joined the trip with yours

ACEd

Reaction score
On this car also.
View attachment 25436
So how do you get Railcar info - number and location?

Attachments

• Vehicle Details.pdf
    125.1 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread