Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

tnpete

Reaction score
Mostly they just think we are all fat, which is true if you believe the statistics that say about 70% of Americans are overweight and more than a third are obese. The rest are teenagers or younger. :)
Glad I'm not fat Just over hydrated. Being our bodys are mostly liquids. I drink way to much, so I'm just full of fluids.:cool:

ColoMike

Reaction score
Terrible pictures but here’s what I got. I’ll get better ones when I pick it up on Tuesday. Had to move delivery up. Couldn’t wait a whole week. LolView attachment 25190View attachment 25191View attachment 25192View attachment 25193View attachment 25194View attachment 25195View attachment 25196

Love to see more/better pictures of that Longhorn black interior once you get the plastic off it. Pics of these interiors are hard to come by, and will help folks trying to decide between Mountain Brown/Lt. Mountain Brown and Black/Cattle Tan Longhorn interiors. The build tool colors are not accurate. It especially makes the wood look way too red for the Black interior, and I can see from your picture this is not the case. Looks great.

DougB

Reaction score
I know, but first window sticker I've seen (admittantly I have Not seen all) that had both listed. Maybe all that I have read have not had the HK 17.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Mine shows both. The 9 speaker is under Standard Equipment (Unless replaced by optional equipment) and the 17 speaker HK is under Optional Equipment. Since Alpine is standard it'll always be there. HK will be there when optioned with Level 2/B/D packages.

1636338618532.png

Last edited:

ACEd

Reaction score
No market adjusment though! Just shared the info, dont shoot the messenger folks.
No hostility to messenger - just curious / funny to see addons.

Typically in the past i either ignored such addons in negotiations or walked away - not sure about today's market relative to supply and demand, but I walked away from 2 with $5k price gouging dealer upcharge and others with inflated addons at/above $2k despite immediate need for truck due to Hurricane Ida totaling my 2015 2500. Oddly enough at least one was still in stock 6 weeks later - have not checked since.

All would have been a compromise on equipment - Ordered exactly what I wanted for about $7k under MSRP and now waiting.

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Love to see more/better pictures of that Longhorn black interior once you get the plastic off it. Pics of these interiors are hard to come by, and will help folks trying to decide between Mountain Brown/Lt. Mountain Brown and Black/Cattle Tan Longhorn interiors. The build tool colors are not accurate. It especially makes the wood look way too red for the Black interior, and I can see from your picture this is not the case. Looks great.
Search youtube for 2022 ram longhorn and watch a few vids. get to see a number of trucks in varying light. I was second guessing myself for choosing black and cattle tan, but after seeing a couple vids with the two tone brown I'm glad I chose as I did.

Coonhound

Reaction score
I hope I don't fall for any of those stupid dealer add ons ever again. Totally burned me every time so far. First was the extended warranty on a used truck I bought. The warranty clearly excluded coverage of anything that could possibly go wrong on the truck that would cost over $45 to repair. It was pretty much bumper to bumper, zero coverage.

The next mistake was trusting a kindly old gentleman Ram salesmen that f#@ked me so bad, Fiat/Chrysler/Ram/Dodge/Diamler whatever the f* called it dealership fraud.

Next was the interior and upholstery protection plan or whatever. The salesman pushed and pushed about how it was so crucial we purchase this and what a great deal it was. Well two years later, something sharp actually punctured the leather and the dealership acted like they had no idea how to go about making a claim because they have never felt with this before and it would be a huge can of worms and they really didn't know anything about anything.

Last edited:

love2build

Reaction score
My truck should be in Louisiana as of 1:40am today…. @brv10 did it make it? I’m starting to get excited lol… Sandi says there are 5 truck drivers in the whole state to bring the trucks to the dealer from the train depot. I’m watching the forum, it appears they all work for Mark Dodge

ColoMike

Reaction score
Search youtube for 2022 ram longhorn and watch a few vids. get to see a number of trucks in varying light. I was second guessing myself for choosing black and cattle tan, but after seeing a couple vids with the two tone brown I'm glad I chose as I did.
Thanks for that tip, but I did search Youtube earlier and only saw 1500 Longhorns or just one or two 2500's that were earlier years. I just searched again and same thing. I'm thinking colors may change a bit between years, and the 1500 interior is different than the 2500. So... I would still love to see many pictures of a black/cattle tan 2022 HD Longhorn interior posted here. I now own a 2022 2500 Longhorn with Mountain Brown interior so I already know what that looks like. :) I posted pictures of mine in post #14,116 of this thread. Man, this thread is long! Hard to find anything in it any more, even my own posts.

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Thanks for that tip, but I did search Youtube earlier and only saw 1500 Longhorns or just one or two 2500's that were earlier years. I just searched again and same thing. I'm thinking colors may change a bit between years, and the 1500 interior is different than the 2500. So... I would still love to see many pictures of a black/cattle tan 2022 HD Longhorn interior posted here. I now own a 2022 2500 Longhorn with Mountain Brown interior so I already know what that looks like. :) I posted pictures of mine in post #14,116 of this thread. Man, this thread is long! Hard to find anything in it any more, even my own posts.
Very nice. To be honest, I think I could be happy with either, and can nit pick either as to my tastes. But I went with Black and Cattle Tan for the contrast.

I do like the mountain brown floor mats better...may have to buy a set....nah, now slush mats, am gonna do that.

ej_1906

Reaction score
Been impatiently lurking for months on this thread after my July order on a Laramie Night Edition 3500 CC LB. Miraculously, window sticker just published this evening. Hopefully won't take months for delivery.

Attachments

• Ram3500WindowSticker.pdf
    70.8 KB · Views: 28

BRob

Reaction score
Thanks! One thing even I’m curious to see for myself is the exact color of the interior dash/door bezels. Looks to be a bronze/chrome but I can’t get a good look through pictures. I’ll be sure to post more when I get it in my hands tomorrow

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! One thing even I’m curious to see for myself is the exact color of the interior dash/door bezels. Looks to be a bronze/chrome but I can’t get a good look through pictures. I’ll be sure to post more when I get it in my hands tomorrow

Yes they are a light gold chrome. I didn’t realize that either until I saw one in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Well I finally got a surprising and unexpected email from Crypostickers at 1130 last night. Looks like my truck is built…. Hopefully on its way. At least Denver is a primary shipment hub and I’m pretty close. Guess we shall see how long shipping takes. Maybe I’ll have it before Thanksgiving….maybe.

It’s also interesting to see how the MSRP has grown since the order was placed. Thankfully the dealer locked in pricing.

Last edited:

henrys

Reaction score
I flew down to Lake Charles on Saturday to pick up my shiny new truck! I cant say enough good things about Aaron and the crew at Mark Dodge. That was the smoothest vehicle buying experience I've ever gone though (and saving tons of money was pretty awesome too ;))

Attachments

• 20211106_135350.jpg
    20211106_135350.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread