Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score
Because I like to be punished I went ahead and ordered the Bakflip MX4 with RAMBOX today for the future truck. Went to Bakflip direct for $972 +tax and free shipping versus the sale price of $1079.99. Pays to contact them direct or via chat and ask for any discounts. Always loved this brand and had no issues. They list them available for all 22 MY trucks now (before they did not). Congrats to all those getting build sheets and stickers, the more that populate the closer I get to mine! Still scheduled for 08 Nov build as far as anyone can tell me.
If you call them you will get the best price! 879. And taxes. For repeat customers

NVYCHF

Reaction score
Rmzachr and you and one other truck are in the same railcar on the same date, you guys better have a beer on delivery!
Not sure when delivery for everyone will be. If it is true and we are on the same rail, I am scheduling my trip to pick her up on the 4th of Dec....all things considered correct and true. A beer in celebration would be great and a pic to post to the forum. I am in!!

Be safe,
Randy

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Ok so I am noticing a pattern.. A 9?

Powertrax One showed up today also…. Lots of stuff coming seems like 8-10 weeks on everything you order now.
Lot of parts! Is the your cover for with or without ramboxes?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Not sure when delivery for everyone will be. If it is true and we are on the same rail, I am scheduling my trip to pick her up on the 4th of Dec....all things considered correct and true. A beer in celebration would be great and a pic to post to the forum. I am in!!

Be safe,
Randy
Your trucks are on the same railcar, they will stay that way all the way there.

XIKJACK

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they build truck over the weekend or is just M-F?

Users who are viewing this thread