Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

usafakid09

Reaction score
I was in D1 and when I went to look for build sheet this morning I got the "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator " response. Hopefully you are on to something about this being a "secret" indicator of better things to come.
I’m right behind you with 160083. There is a limited that is right after me that has already been built. I wonder why ours haven’t necessarily gotten picked up yet.

ClawSS

Reaction score
@brv10 ... I'm sorry to pile on. Can you check on: 3C6UR5TJ2NG158391 ?

I expect D or D1, but Dealer says, "You are in D1: Gathering Parts" and well...I may trust your answer more.

Riddick

Reaction score
Booooo, I am just trying to have a positive day today BRV..... Guess I will have to take it out on the minions now. PS I am a minion

Stay positive, a lot of us went D1 around the same time as you. I believe I went D1 around 10-4 or 10-6 and mine was built yesterday. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are probably a week out from production!!

kennelpj

Reaction score
@brv10 ... I'm sorry to pile on. Can you check on: 3C6UR5TJ2NG158391 ?

I expect D or D1, but Dealer says, "You are in D1: Gathering Parts" and well...I may trust your answer more.
ask your dealer for an updated POC so you can see the status for yourself. This thread shouldn't be used to to spam insiders for mundane updates. Use your dealer and/or ramchat.

borracho

Reaction score
I’m right behind you with 160083. There is a limited that is right after me that has already been built. I wonder why ours haven’t necessarily gotten picked up yet.
It sorta looks like they are/were working on the CC more than the megacabs recently. 158466 Limited/megacab/DRW. Last I heard I was D a few weeks ago. I am in no rush...been nice not having a truck payment :cool:

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Stay positive, a lot of us went D1 around the same time as you. I believe I went D1 around 10-4 or 10-6 and mine was built yesterday. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are probably a week out from production!!
I went D1 on 10/04 and am hoping mine goes into production soon.

ClawSS

Reaction score
ask your dealer for an updated POC so you can see the status for yourself. This thread shouldn't be used to to spam brv10 for updates. Use your dealer and/or ramchat.
I did...This morning. His response was that he isn't emailing out POC updates and that I was in "D1 status - Gathering Parts". As we know D1 is "parts gathered" with a date, but I can't see it. I appreciate you using me as the point of conflict for the forum thread, and I also appreciate you gatekeeping for @brv10 , but I saw a couple of hits from others, and a questionable answer from my dealer, so I asked a question of a forum member in the same thread others had done. No harm to the 544 pages. Sorry to have disturbed your utopia.

usafakid09

Reaction score
It sorta looks like they are/were working on the CC more than the megacabs recently. 158466 Limited/megacab/DRW. Last I heard I was D a few weeks ago. I am in no rush...been nice not having a truck payment :cool:
Yeah, I hear you on the no truck payment. Sold my Super Duty earlier this summer and don’t need a truck until January. I just get all caught up and follow this site too closely lol.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
I just tried it and got the same thing with your VIN.....Yes that's what I think to....they're working on it now....Are you in D1?
Yes. Been in D1 since September 16th. My build date was last Monday but every time I've checked status with dealer or ramchat I've been told no progress. My dealer did say last week my ship date is today

sconym

Reaction score
Wow, that was fast. I'm at 124 days with no firm build date yet................................................
164 days and have never left "D".

3500, Larmie, CC, SRW, Cummins SO, Auto Suspension, Sunroof, Sport Package, IP switches, 12" UC5, Bed Utility Group, Power running boards, 5th wheel prep, Trailer tire monitoring, Tow tech B, Laramie B, Safety B, Mopar floor mats...

Basically, everything that will hold up a build right now. I bet it is the damn floor mats that are causing the delay though!!!!

Randysr1

Reaction score
My newest info from that wonderful world of Ramchat is as follows:

SwatiBhardwaj
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 10/30/2021 - 11/10/2021. Please reach out to your dealer to get further details on your vehicle’s arrival.

I also got a text from my salesman about the same time telling me that my truck was loaded on a train. Now the wait to get to Mississippi.

Users who are viewing this thread