Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

UhOH

Reaction score
Man I hope so. The power folding tow mirrors was one of the reasons I got the Level B, and that was one of the things they eliminated in Level C. Not a deal breaker, but I would be disappointed if I ended up with manual folding mirrors. I park mine in the garage but I have to fold the mirrors in to make it happen. So that's why I want the power folding. If the wife didn't have a damn Chevy Tahoe I wouldn't have to fold the mirrors in. Too much beef in the garage...lol.

Guess we will have to wait and see. The power folding mirrors are part of the 21 level 1 and 22 level 1, but appear to be not included in the level A.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Marketing got ahold of me, power fold mirrors are an issue and possibly 360 degree camera, they say it is changing daily and sometimes hourly for the chips on higher spec builds. I can change my order if I want the truck sooner, since I am buying this truck instead of leasing I want it the way I ordered it, I will wait it out since it will be my retirement truck.

Lazybones

Reaction score
I'm from MN, Sandi at Mark Dodge helped me get my local dealer way down. But Mark Dodge offered me a horrible trade in price on my 15 Laramie Diesel with 80k on it. As it turned out, my dealer beat Mark Dodge by 6k on trade value plus, was only 1k over Sandi price on the new order.
Who was the MN dealer? I ordered from Luther Brookdale. Trade in was locked and was OK, my pricing was only 1-2% off what I was seeing out of state.

skidooman

Reaction score
Harry Brown's in Faribault. They started at 1k under sticker. After I told them no thank you and sent them the offer sheet Mark Dodge sent me, they agreed to go to 1k over the price from Louisiana. I was fine with that since I didn't have to make the trip to Louisiana.

Lazybones

Reaction score
Same thought process I had. Maybe our trucks will hitch the same train to MN in December!

skidooman

Reaction score
Yeah who knows. I'm from New Ulm, I shopped around quite a bit. Dodge of Burnsville wouldn't got lower than 1500 off sticker even though I was ordering. The dealer in New Ulm was the next closest they would do employee pricing but that as the lowest. That was like $750 below invoice. In the end I was happy with the deal I made. Mark Dodge would only go 40k on my trade.

What model did you order? Mine is a 3500 SRW Laramie with the cumins HO, air suspension, lvl A package, chrome, bed utility group, 5th wheel. Pretty sure the only thing I left out was the lvl B Harmon Kardon and the 12" screen, and no sun roof

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Hey all......regarding interior 22 update..... I went on ram website and built a 3500 HO with night edition (delmonic red)....is it me or are the bezels updated? I could have sworn that before they still showed the blue bezels, but now they are black. Is this the update or am I just imagining things?

Dirt Diggler

HDRams' Mark Wahlberg
Reaction score
Hey all......regarding interior 22 update..... I went on ram website and built a 3500 HO with night edition (delmonic red)....is it me or are the bezels updated? I could have sworn that before they still showed the blue bezels, but now they are black. Is this the update or am I just imagining things?
Which bezels and what trim level?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

All the available BH window stickers are showing level A or C with no mention of power folding mirrors. When do the above packages take affect?
What 2022 model order date do they take effect? Looks like the package have been broken up into several separate options. I have seen 22 BH level B trucks.

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Which bezels and what trim level?

I built a 3500 HO Limited Night Edition, if you look at the interior, the bezels are black now instead of blue. Could this be the new update look for 22? Bezels are where the gauges are.

Spkenney

Reaction score

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My PoC says A76 Laramie Level A Equipment Group. Is this the same as Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group.

I also have ADK Towing Technology Group B and AAV Safety Group B. The new product info does mention any “Group B” packages. Anybody have any ideas what this means?
More confusion.

fastfreddy

Reaction score
I have no info to back it up, but my guess is that the posted document is what the groups would have been without all the shortages. The A, B, C, etc groups are modified to work around the shortages, and those are what's actually getting built.

Users who are viewing this thread