Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

BigRedDelaney

Reaction score
Does anyone else’s dealer suck at giving you a answer or responding to you? My sales man reads my texts but doesn’t respond and sends my calls right to voicemail. Same as the sales manager. Starting to get fed up with dealers lol, especially when you order a $86,000 truck from them.
I must have got a good salesman... He even answers my drunk texts..... LOL

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score
I found this in another forum;

C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
Thanks. I wish they would just cancel the build altogether and I would wait till November and reorder then. My 16 only has 38k on it and is set up for plowing. New truck in late December or later is nothing but a problem to get it fitted up for plowing.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
What is the link

Axehead26

Reaction score
It would be awesome if my dealer would answer my texts or calls. Honestly think that since I got employee pricing and he isn't making that much off me that he doesn't really care to answer me. He initially told me he would update me a couple times a week with an update. He has responded once in 9 weeks and has never taken it upon himself to update me like he said he would.
I feel your pain. I recieved my vin from ramchat talked to my salesman yesterday and was told it's a truck and it takes time to get things. I was told 26,500 for my trade on day 1 till my wife's wpra membership saved me almost 6k than they wanted to drop my trade value by 3k because of it, than proceeded to tell me that my trade would be less till my truck shows up at the dealer.

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score
Done

Reaction score
VON 50154405

Question ? Am I able to find a VIN to track my build with this VON by any chance , I tried ram chat but got alot of contact your dealer answers

XIKJACK

Reaction score
Sorry to ask something that’s been asked a lot, I did search but apparently I’m blind. My dealer gave me this NG140714 vin number. Is there a way to get the full vin or does that come from the dealer only? Was trying to see the build sheet but need the full vin to do so? Thanks and sorry if this is repetitive.

Sorry to ask something that’s been asked a lot, I did search but apparently I’m blind. My dealer gave me this NG140714 vin number. Is there a way to get the full vin or does that come from the dealer only? Was trying to see the build sheet but need the full vin to do so? Thanks and sorry if this is repetitive.
My salesman gave me my hole vin #.

Clevy4949

Reaction score
I'm in North Alabama too and was planning on ordering with Mark Dodge. What kind of freak did you get local? They were about $4k more than Mark Dodge the last time I talked to them.
I ordered from Robert at landers. I agreed to MSRP - 1000$. I get that guys are getting 9% under. But On my 2016 duramax trade they gave me basically what I paid for it new in 2016.
the price paid is high but the trade is crazy. On total I am Pleased.

XIKJACK

Reaction score
At least for the 2022s, they’ve been spitting out canned responses. Folks being told the 2022s aren’t even in production, when they have a build sheet and Monroney sticker already.

Usually the dealer is the best source for status updates. I’m not saying RAM chat will always give you a crap answer, that’s just been their MO lately.
It would be awesome if my dealer would answer my texts or calls. Honestly think that since I got employee pricing and he isn't making that much off me that he doesn't really care to answer me. He initially told me he would update me a couple times a week with an update. He has responded once in 9 weeks and has never taken it upon himself to update me like he said he would.
That's how my salesman is. He text me with the vin and that's it. I always haft to call him it's BS.

Linked4door

Reaction score
As useless as they are, I was able to get my full vin from ramchat

jenninr

Reaction score
I ordered from Robert at landers. I agreed to MSRP - 1000$. I get that guys are getting 9% under. But On my 2016 duramax trade they gave me basically what I paid for it new in 2016.
the price paid is high but the trade is crazy. On total I am Pleased.
Thanks for the reply. My trade isn't worth near as much as yours so the sales price has more weight for me. I'll still give them a shot though.

sscpacheco

Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker today. Checked at 5am this morning it wasn’t there, but just checked. Ordered on 2021-06-03 5:08 PM. Build started I believe 8/10. Then went to storage to “ wait for final inspection or rail car”. Dealer update from Thursday was 9/4 ship date. 2-3 week till on lot in Connecticut. So build-to-dealer 5.5-6.5 weeks predicted. So maybe 14.5-15.5 weeks order-to-delivery.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    70.9 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread