Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

drmiller2

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that the 8.4 with the new the connect 5 come with nav. I have a tradesman ordered with the 8.4 and my sheet shows it has nav and several other things the 4c 8.4 didn’t come with previously. So I think whether you wanted nav or not you still get it. Probably won’t have the gloss black bezel like the nav radio usually has though.
So even if a tradesman was ordered with just the 8.4 (not nav) that they may just put the 8.4 (with nav) standard now?

cosbydog2001

Reaction score
Just tried to build my exact order on the builder page and it won’t let me add the blind spot without taking the Laramie b, night, safety group, bed utility group, towing tech and power steps off
I was told I can't get any of the safety stuff on a Big Horn or Laramie, not sure about Limited.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 2500 6.4 gas Laramie MegaCab 4x4 11weeks ago and it's still in D status according to my salesman today. Salesman is trying to get me a 12" with no charge because of the delay. Anyone else heard of this being possible?
1) good luck with any changes after you got a VIN.
2) the dealer could have the 12” added and they could discount the price by however much the option is. Ram wouldn’t give you a “free 12inch screen”.

beckty85

Reaction score
I was told I can't get any of the safety stuff on a Big Horn or Laramie, not sure about Limited.
If they start hacking options off my order I’m out. I’ll find something on a lot or start looking at Ford and Chevy. Chevy dealer a mile from my house offered to order me a 3500 and is saying 12 weeks out.

cosbydog2001

Reaction score
If they start hacking options off my order I’m out. I’ll find something on a lot or start looking at Ford and Chevy. Chevy dealer a mile from my house offered to order me a 3500 and is saying 12 weeks out.
I read somewhere that submitted customer orders are fine, but dealer lot orders may get adjusted. Who knows.

tolym

Reaction score
I am annoyed with the lack of 2022 ram truck website updates. GM and Ford have both done it.

Ram always released their trucks after the other 2 in previous years if I remember correctly.
I have 2 trucks on order and hate the uncertainty too but it’ll come when they announce it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenCummins

Reaction score
Chevy will have less options available becasue of the shortages. They told me no on a few of the options I had selected on a 2500 LTZ.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Just tried to build my exact order on the builder page and it won’t let me add the blind spot without taking the Laramie b, night, safety group, bed utility group, towing tech and power steps off
The online configurator has been like that for months. When I ordered my 22, Sandi was able to add it ala-carte while still keeping my other packages.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 2500 6.4 gas Laramie MegaCab 4x4 11weeks ago and it's still in D status according to my salesman today. Salesman is trying to get me a 12" with no charge because of the delay. Anyone else heard of this being possible?
Probably isn't going to happen.

Myfast70

Reaction score
Gm trucks are 25-26 weeks out. Ford are 30+ weeks.

That is insane but seems about right for Ford especially! I ordered a 2013 Shelby GT500 and it took 6 months to the day almost. Sad part was they didn't have parts shortages then, just super slow

BigRedDelaney

Reaction score
I really like the Olive Green color and would have likely gotten that if it was available in a Limited with Night Edition
Wife wanted the olive green I wanted Delmonico red. It doesn't come in olive green with night edition in the larime either :) She didn't want chrome that much

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score
My truck is a 3500 mega cab limited ordered on 7/1 with a vin NG118912. Last heard it is in D. I heard they have started on the Bighorn now then the Laramie, then the limited.

cmh2007

Reaction score
My truck is a 3500 mega cab limited ordered on 7/1 with a vin NG118912. Last heard it is in D. I heard they have started on the Bighorn now then the Laramie, then the limited.
I wonder where the power wagon fits into that lot. It basicly fits in with the Laramie

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread