Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Werkerb

Reaction score
FYI - Looks like the code refreshes monthly

View attachment 27455
Had this but my dealership is not participating in the program. It is stated on the offer as “ Print this Offer Form and bring your unique Offer Code to any participating FCA US LLC Dealer to redeem.” They close not too. Did get the military discount so that was at least something.

Oneskeemer

Reaction score
Here is what I've been waiting on since June.
3500 Laramie Hemi
Chrome appreance group
Laramie level B equipment group
5th wheel (just in case)
Blind spot and cross path detection
Towing tech group B
Bucket seats
Suround camera view
Power fold mirrors w/power adj convex
Aux I/P mount switches
Clearance lamps.
Happy owner.
Paid in full. Retirement present to mel

Attachments

• IMG_5106.JPG
    IMG_5106.JPG
    437.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5107.JPG
    IMG_5107.JPG
    421.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5108.JPG
    IMG_5108.JPG
    493.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

rossagge

Reaction score
Here is what I've been waiting on since June.
3500 Laramie Hemi
Chorme appreance group
Laramie level B equipment group
5th wheel (just in case)
Blind spot and cross path detection
Towing tech group B
Bucket seats
Suround camera view
Power fold mirrors w/power adj convex
Aux I/P mount switches
Clearance lamps.
Happy owner.
Pain in full. Retirement present to mel
Nice to see a two-tone break up the monotony of the Night Eds. Even though I like both :cool: NICE rig! Congrats on both.

Last edited:

Dustinfitch12

Reaction score
I'm trying to research this mark dodge everyone talks of. I'm getting one in California. And Louisiana...can anyone tell me the location of it?

tyler2you

Reaction score
I'm trying to research this mark dodge everyone talks of. I'm getting one in California. And Louisiana...can anyone tell me the location of it?
Build your truck on the Ram website and send the build summary to orders@markdodge.net and ask for a quote.

Sandi, Aaron, or Renae will get back to you with a great price.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Thought I'd pass this along because I know there are a lot of Members purchasing aftermarket Wheel and Tires for their new truck. Anyone trying to order wheels/tires for their new 2500 from a company called 4 wheel online? They seem to offer great pricing on wheel/tire package deals, but I can't seem to get them to answer emails. I'm a little leery ordering 2K+ products from a company who can't answer basic questions.

223500DRW

Reaction score
Mines finally ready for pick up. Down side they are raising my price another 1500. I know its not much givin what these trucks cost but still the point if you know what i mean especially waiting since May. Any older orders on here have similar situation?
so my bet is the 1500.00 increase is because they priced you at 2021 pricing. I was looking this summer before 22 pricing was released and dealer told me that the price increased 1500.00 from 21 to 22 and thats where you 1500 price is coming from. sounds like dealers were all selling you guys at 21 pricing and once you took delivery charged you the 22 price since they didnt have a figure for 22 at that time. so really you didnt get taken advantage of. i know this because they told me i couldnt order a 22 back in august and they expected pricing out soon. Just to make you aware of the situation.

Nosty10s

Reaction score
For those of you who have ordered and taken delivery of a ‘22 Dual Rear Wheel truck, does your truck have complete inner fender splash guards? Or is yours missing like mine? The center section on both sides is not there, and hasn’t been there since the night I picked it up. Thought it was the way they were designed but just saw a picture of a 2021 dually that had the center piece. Any ideas?
f026ae5fbb0f44e786e7f23488837ac4.jpg

a012ae941f9f915963da24ef9a4d39a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I picked up my 22 Laramie tonight it looks like yours

223500DRW

Reaction score
Going to cancel my current order...taking y'alls recommendation and going through MD. They are quoting me $12k below what San Diego was giving me. I'm only week out from ordering and my dealer decided to go to Belize for 3 weeks vaca...
at a 12k mark up and al the vehicles people in CA were paying they can afford to close down for a year. Im from orange county and know had bad its gotten there price wise. not sure i will ever move back there.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Just picked up my truck. Few questions:

Where is the switch that controls the reverse lights in the mirrors?

Is there an owners manual?

Can I get a pic of the rear wheel liners on the 2500?
Looks like you have to turn them on

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Just picked up my truck. Few questions:

Where is the switch that controls the reverse lights in the mirrors?

Is there an owners manual?

Can I get a pic of the rear wheel liners on the 2500?

You can find your owners manual here https://www.mopar.com/en-us/care/owners-manual.2.html

I imagine the switch for the mirror reverse lights is buried in setting in the uConnect somehwere.

How about a pic or your new rig?

Users who are viewing this thread