Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

cc1999

Reaction score
Reaction score
UPDATES to status thanks other folks on this Forum I've actually have an update: 3C6UR5FL1NG116842 build and on train. After being updated from a kind soul on this forum, I called the dealer and finally took my call!!! Dealer verified it truck on a train headed to Orlando and gave it a delivery of 12/16/2021. this truck is actually a Lakeland Motors LLC in Florida. I was not clear when providing information in a previous post.

3C63R3SL7NG179398 This is my Mark Dodge order, it is in "D" status I am told.

Please update and I thank you for doing so.

tolym

Reaction score
Just got an email from the dealer saying I have an ETA of 12/20?? I ordered Oct 21. Anyone with inside access able to check for me? 3C6UR5CJ5NG191157
I don’t think this is accurate. Your truck isn’t built yet. Have you been bugging the hell out of them? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dblackwell

Reaction score
I don’t think this is accurate. Your truck isn’t built yet. Have you been bugging the hell out of them? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ramchat did give me a different response today. 2 days ago they said they were still waiting for parts.ABF6B265-4B39-4ED2-8779-B566B4AB44E2.jpeg

cmh2007

Reaction score
Just got an email from the dealer saying I have an ETA of 12/20?? I ordered Oct 21. Anyone with inside access able to check for me? 3C6UR5CJ5NG191157
That may be a tentative ship date or target start of production date. My reorder was on October 15 and it has a target start of production of December 9

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

dblackwell

Reaction score
That may be a tentative ship date or target start of production date. My reorder was on October 15 and it has a target start of production of December 9

I’m guessing I moved to D1 because they said “
all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process and starting on the production line shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for vou.” On Monday they said they were still waiting on the materials…

hotrodssisco

Reaction score

My order date was 10/20. Went KZ 11/26, along with build sheet and sticker. RamChat sez tentative delivery date of 12/21-1/4.
Whoops, meant to say 9/20, not Oct.

cmh2007

Reaction score
I’m guessing I moved to D1 because they said “
all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process and starting on the production line shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for vou.” On Monday they said they were still waiting on the materials…
That is exactly what the deal is

cmh2007

Reaction score
My order date was 10/20. Went KZ 11/26, along with build sheet and sticker. RamChat sez tentative delivery date of 12/21-1/4.
Whoops, meant to say 9/20, not Oct.
We were about to not be friends. I had to cancel an order due to dealer misdealings and start all over after 5 months wait time

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Finally made it to D1 status today. Ordered 8/20 with an estimated ship date of 12/20.
There are no AF Bases near Huntington, WV.... lol I was going to check out that dealership, but decided to stick with my hometown dealership. Yours will probably arrive at Lordstown Rail Yard in Warren OH as well.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Priced Order Confirmation. It will give you EST ship date and your order info. Have your sales rep email you one.
Edit: this is what it looks like in D1 status...
View attachment 26988
Most dealers don't like to provide that document to the buyer because it shows too much information. HB, FFP, EP most dealers don't want the customer to know this information. In this case this is an honest dealer for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread