Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Taleraas02

Reaction score
Got my build sheet today and was perusing it, only to see this near the end. Referring to the “D1-to-D regress” mainly, but also about the, “Special Scheduling Condition VII” lines. It reminded me of how many of us were D1 back when production kicked off, only to go back to D pretty much immediately. Curious why it would be listed on the build sheet, if indeed this is the same thing? If it’s the same, why is it there and what impact does it have?

Attachments

• 5D524287-EF3F-4869-9ABA-1E44EF57ECFB.jpeg
    5D524287-EF3F-4869-9ABA-1E44EF57ECFB.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 72

BraveSamWise

Reaction score
I’ve looked for this info online but have gotten varied answers, so forum folks, are the wheel lug bolt patterns on the 2022 3500s the same as the 4th gen 2018 3500? My dealer has no idea and didn’t seem inclined to be helpful when I asked. I ran across some info saying the 2019+ rams are running different patterns but whilst trying to verify I get lost. (I have a 2018 3500 and hoping the rims are swappable)

JABAR357

Reaction score
No its not Tech group B its own item XN1 I don't believe it can be configure in the new Laramie packages I will step up to Limited to get I believe
I have the trailer surround view (XN1) installed on my Laramie. I didn’t request having it. It showed up on the build sheet. I will keep it if they ship ever my Truck.

JABAR357

Reaction score
Tow Tech package no longer is an option with laramie trim. Anyone know if the trucks ordered prior will still get that package or is it delted?
My window sticker shows Tow Tech Group B. Truck ordered in June. Built on 2021-10-30

Wesk035901

Reaction score
Nobody but Ram knows for sure, but the belief is that it probably has something to do with parts availability for your unique configuration. Could be they're low on something specific to your truck. Maybe it's sunroofs or tire pressure sensors or blind spot chips or rambox lids. Or, maybe it's luck of the draw and the plant scheduling program is plugging in certain trim levels to optimize production. Lots of speculation on what's going on, but nothing definitive that explains why they're not running things "first ordered, first built".
thanks for the info, i messages RamChat last night and apparently they have all the parts required to begin building my truck and it has been added to the sequence for production. we shall see if that's true lol

Dougjmart

Reaction score
I’ve looked for this info online but have gotten varied answers, so forum folks, are the wheel lug bolt patterns on the 2022 3500s the same as the 4th gen 2018 3500? My dealer has no idea and didn’t seem inclined to be helpful when I asked. I ran across some info saying the 2019+ rams are running different patterns but whilst trying to verify I get lost. (I have a 2018 3500 and hoping the rims are swappable)
SRW should be the same at 8 x 6.5

msoto

Reaction score
DRW changed from 8x165 to 8x200

Spark Plug

Reaction score
My window sticker shows Tow Tech Group B. Truck ordered in June. Built on 2021-10-30

Since they stopped offering it on Laramies i wonder if that may have been the delay on mine. i ordered a laramie level B, Hemi, with tow tech and power side steps. Ordered June 19th. Was just told last week that all parts have been received and im now scheduled to be built. At this point even if its built next week i doubt i see it by the end of the year.

MegaStro

Reaction score
No sticker today, oh well... however, got the bed cover in and ordered my tires... only 8 tires left in the nation from discount tire haha... well now only 4. Cat back won't come until Dec 10 ish, boy these shortages are getting old.
I was hoping to see the Window Sticker yesterday but no dice. Checked this morning and no joy. Last I knew I was KZ so maybe it did not ship yet and the Sticker does not populate until it thumbs a ride? @brv10 would be the best one to answer I am guessing. I vote that RAM hire @brv10 as a concierge for orders and throw stupid money at him to ensure they keep informed customers!

Riddick

Reaction score
Since they stopped offering it on Laramies i wonder if that may have been the delay on mine. i ordered a laramie level B, Hemi, with tow tech and power side steps. Ordered June 19th. Was just told last week that all parts have been received and im now scheduled to be built. At this point even if its built next week i doubt i see it by the end of the year.

I ordered 7 August with Tow Tech and my window sticker shows it, should be delivered any day now.

rauan

Reaction score
Got from RAM chat that my truck is in shipping with the ETA window showing as 11/23/2021 - 12/06/2021. No window sticker yet, I guess it should show up in a few hours.

Unrelated, but just want to share. We bought 2022 RAM 1500 from Aaron yesterday for my wife and I like Uconnect 5 so much. Wireless CarPlay in full 12 inch screen with two simultaneous connections is awesome. I am glad I chose big screen on my HD order.

Shootist

Reaction score
No sticker today, oh well... however, got the bed cover in and ordered my tires... only 8 tires left in the nation from discount tire haha... well now only 4. Cat back won't come until Dec 10 ish, boy these shortages are getting old.
I just got the same cover and finish in last week. Great choice on the Diamondback!

Riddick

Reaction score
Tried searching this but didn’t get any hits.

Do sold-order trucks populate on dealer inventory websites when they are in transit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should not appear as dealer inventory. However, sometimes they mess up and list them. This happened to @brv10 and he had them remove it. To be safe I would check their site, but you should not see it.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
They should not appear as dealer inventory. However, sometimes they mess up and list them. This happened to @brv10 and he had them remove it. To be safe I would check their site, but you should not see it.

Thanks! It’s not showing up, but thought I’d check just in case.

ACEd

Reaction score
Tried searching this but didn’t get any hits.

Do sold-order trucks populate on dealer inventory websites when they are in transit?

Mine does not show up on Dealer's website, but does show up on Cargurus

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
It’s all automated and dealerships need to remove from their online inventory I believe.

ACEd

Reaction score
Mine does not show up on Dealer site, but does show up on Cargurus

Users who are viewing this thread