Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
So we will assume they have a new part for builds yet will let trucks sit on lots till May? Not buying it, no pun intended….

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
So….

My truck went through Frame and paint stages on 10/8/21 and then Trim, Built Not Ok, and Built stages on 10/9/21. Wondering if I fall within the relay recall issue or not? I’ve run my vin through NHSTA and it says “0 recalls”. Also, estimated shipping date has changed from 10/26 to 11/11 now. Still sitting JS-LD. Wonder what the weather is like in Saltillo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Worked a 14 hour day on the farm, just climbed into my truck to let it warm up and thought I’d humor myself and check to see if my window sticker was available….thought I was dreaming at first….

aad9d9ed04fdf71464ad12860c770ce8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Holy crap, another day and 10 more window stickers have been issued. 1 of them was NOT me. Feeling a little neglected.
Right there with ya. Was hoping after hopping on the web tonight it would magically appear. It did not. Dia de la muerta, must have been celebrating today instead of tomorrow

BraveSamWise

Reaction score

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Got my GoRhino running boards today and order Headlight Revolution turn signal LEDs for the front, it is beyond me that Ram leave the front incandescent.
Will those not cause an electrical issue like faster blinking or something since they are led?

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Going off topic for a moment… the long white light is the DRL. When do the set of 4 burn as opposed to the outside head light? Are they parking lamps? The outside light is the one that moves when turning?

24E5869C-4BB8-4E3E-A787-D1996CA1B16B.png

Last edited:

b307a1

Reaction score
Never had OCD in my life till I met you guys!
So I am nowhere near shipping but I thought I saw something about dually's not shipping on trains. Is anybody familiar with how they eventually ship? This is my OCD question of the day!
Mine did.

Nosty10s

Reaction score
Anyone know why dealer just called and said it won’t let them order rear air suspension seb on my limited night edition
Did you order the off road package or something? This happened to me and there was a option that kept canceling the air ride. Mine is a 2022 Limited Night Edition dually

Last edited:

gpattikjr

Reaction score
My dealer where I ordered from also said they have been a pain and did not recommend getting them, I also like my bed space.
I'm on the fence about them. I usually have a box in an 8 foot bed. Thats not gonna work for me with a 6'4" bed. The box took away space for mulch and firewood anyway.

Nosty10s

Reaction score
I'm on the fence about them. I usually have a box in an 8 foot bed. Thats not gonna work for me with a 6'4" bed. The box took away space for mulch and firewood anyway.
He told me they have issues with them sealing correctly and twisting, personally I have never seen this my self

Apaschke82

Reaction score
He told me they have issues with them sealing correctly and twisting, personally I have never seen this my self
I ordered them on mine. I haul stuff but usually lumber or sheets of plywood and there’s still enough space to get a 4x8 sheet in from what I’ve seen. Having the boxes will be nice for my tools/tool bags that I’d otherwise have to put inside the truck. I do kind of wish I’d ordered the cargo management for the bed because that would come in handy also.

Users who are viewing this thread