Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
What‘s the status on the couch? Still D?
Funny story for your Halloween weekend....

My wife ordered a couch that is being manufactured by Lazyboy about 40 miles from our house. She ordered this couch in Feb 2021. She is still waiting on the couch to be made, and I told her it may have something to do with chip shortage. I told her the same chip that makes the couch power recline is the same one they use for the powered running boards on the truck...haha. So now the race is on, who will get there item first. Her couch from Neosho, MO, or my truck from Saltillo, Mexico! D1 status for 37 days today!
And did you get the power folding pillows…..

hergfest

Reaction score
Had my build sheet since 9/28 and still no window sticker. Poor SilverRam22 has been waiting two weeks longer than me. Doing a quick spot check of all the trucks that have their build sheet but no window sticker, with waiting more than a week (8 different trucks), all of them have the Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring system option. So seems like that is the holdup. If I had known that I would have skipped that option.

Combra6589

Reaction score
Well. Back at square one. Just ordered another 22 limited night edition granite metallic with everything except sunroof . Here we go again another 4 month nightmare. Going to be brutal seeing absolutely everyone on here get their truck that they ordered when I originally did.exactly 4 months ago today was when I ordered my 1st one. Hopefully I’ll have luck this time around.

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally got into a rental after my wreck last week, and I was surprised to find at Enterprise a 2022 ram bighorn, diesel, with 2500 miles. I figured as slow as they seem to be getting some personal orders out, along with low dealer inventory, that a rental places wouldn't have new trucks.

Don't park it in your garage.

Reaction score
does anyone know how the process works to get trucks into canada ? how long i should expect it to take and does it come by train all the way here ?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Well. Back at square one. Just ordered another 22 limited night edition granite metallic with everything except sunroof . Here we go again another 4 month nightmare. Going to be brutal seeing absolutely everyone on here get their truck that they ordered when I originally did.exactly 4 months ago today was when I ordered my 1st one. Hopefully I’ll have luck this time around.
Not the same dealer I hope.

MT1

Reaction score
Didn't order early enough to get Level B.
To be fair I didn’t really pull the trigger on getting a new truck until this week, and RAM still has that option on their website. It is what it is but just kinda weird how they offer a package on their site that you can’t even get.

Dougjmart

Reaction score
My dealer keeps hounding me about my spare key I never turned in. Truth be told I have no clue where it is. Hopefully they’ll still sell me my truck now that’s it’s on its way :p

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Go back a few pages, all 2 way speakers count as 2
I think this is it...look at post #2 where it says Coaxial count it as two speakers....for me it totals 17 speakers.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
To be fair I didn’t really pull the trigger on getting a new truck until this week, and RAM still has that option on their website. It is what it is but just kinda weird how they offer a package on their site that you can’t even get.
I still see it, with power f
You should have had that truck before the recall, dealer issue all the way around.

DHeart

Reaction score
My dealer keeps hounding me about my spare key I never turned in. Truth be told I have no clue where it is. Hopefully they’ll still sell me my truck now that’s it’s on its way :p
Your gathering all the parts to begin the return, check back next week for a current update. Thanks for being a loyal RAM customer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread