Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Haha well that’s the thing. It would seem that Canadian orders don’t get assigned serial #’s right away the same way US orders do.
We have an order # and i believe some of the other Canadians on here have said the same thing, no VIN.
Yes they have, I don't have a way to look at anything without a VIN.

LukeDM

Reaction score
Sweet! I want to see that interior! Love that color combo. I was to scared to order such a gorgeous combo. I'd either always keep it clean and never use my truck for it's intended purpose or it would stay dirty too long and would never keep it looking as good as it should...especially that frost. :confused:

Can you take some interior pictures I'm about to place another order I want to see it if possible.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

This is probably the most blue it's ever looked. It's only that blue in direct sunlight, I'd say. I still think it's So much better than the all black interior. The seats aren't 120° after it sits in the sun. I'll take more pics tomorrow after church for y'all. I think it's the best and prettiest interior I've ever been in.

Attachments

• 20211015_113044_remastered.jpg
    20211015_113044_remastered.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 155

rossagge

Reaction score
This is probably the most blue it's ever looked. It's only that blue in direct sunlight, I'd say. I still think it's So much better than the all black interior. The seats aren't 120° after it sits in the sun. I'll take more pics tomorrow after church for y'all. I think it's the best and prettiest interior I've ever been in.
Very nice. I went with the Longhorn, Cattle brown and black. I like the brown seating surfaces. Not to much trapped heat and dark enough to hide some dirt. I like the black headliner too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Myfast70

Reaction score
****. Guess I just spent $100 for TL membership for nothing.

Still goes to a good cause even if you didn't get the truck discount. Have you ever gone off-roading or camping, rode any trails on dirt bikes, UTV's and so on? Well, sounds like your $100 was well spent for use of the amenities you've used throughout the years.

Also, when you first joined this site, didn't you say that your family owns dealerships or something along the lines like that? If so, you should know the game and how it's played. If not, then I am mistaken.

Myfast70

Reaction score

That is a great looking interior for sure. It would be a real struggle for me to keep it clean.

It's a Limited and has ventilated seats and UConnect app to remote start and cool the seats off

lovmoney69

Reaction score
I ordered a BH MC as well with an original ship date of 10/11 and now 10/18. Hopefully our trucks are in the same batch but I still don’t have a build sheet associated with my vin yet so I’m assuming it not built
Yeah I don't have a build sheet yet either. I check twice daily just for the torture lol. I'm in Texas, where are you? Maybe theres a chance of it getting done soon...

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Still goes to a good cause even if you didn't get the truck discount. Have you ever gone off-roading or camping, rode any trails on dirt bikes, UTV's and so on? Well, sounds like your $100 was well spent for use of the amenities you've used throughout the years.

Also, when you first joined this site, didn't you say that your family owns dealerships or something along the lines like that? If so, you should know the game and how it's played. If not, then I am mistaken.

It was tongue in cheek. I don’t really mind the $100 going to that stuff. But whatever.

No I work for a family that owns car dealerships. But my line of work has nothing to do with the dealership side. We don’t really talk shop. I have no idea what happens behind the scenes. I’m sure if I really wanted to bug someone over there they could help me, but it’s more fun to come on here and bug you all.

If I need something I ask them. They have always taken care of me. That being said my nature is trust but verify. I wanna know that I’m getting a good deal.

Flip side being “good deal” doesn’t necessarily mean lowest price. If it’s a “good” price I’m happy with that. They take care of me in other ways. I have a very good job and they treat myself and my family like we are family. Also when we bought our Hyundai Palisade from them in February they sold me the 10 year platinum bumper to bumper warranty for like $1200-1500 (can’t remember exactly but seemed cheap for what it was) So it all works out in the end.

nyfireman22

Reaction score
Deal told me affiliate was no longer offered. So I called affiliate 1800 #. They confirmed no 2022 vehicles other than grand wagoneer is listed as eligible.
I really hope this isn't the case, it will make the difference between getting my truck and not.

Lary0071

Reaction score
I really hope this isn't the case, it will make the difference between getting my truck and not.
Hopefully your dealer will go to invoice or better yet.. friend and family price. But even at invoice, it's not a huge amount. You were found to spend say 73K at affiliate, but spend 76k at invoice. That's not a deal breaker, and if a few grand while spending almost 80 grand is a deal breaker, you should honestly reconsider buying this product. You never want to be pushed that close too the edge of what you can buy or pay for.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

nyfireman22

Reaction score
Hopefully your dealer will go to invoice or better yet.. friend and family price. But even at invoice, it's not a huge amount. You were found to spend say 73K at affiliate, but spend 76k at invoice. That's not a deal breaker, and if a few grand while spending almost 80 grand is a deal breaker, you should honestly reconsider buying this product. You never want to be pushed that close too the edge of what you can buy or pay for.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Six grand difference between MSRP, which is what the dealer is normally selling new for, and affiliate/FFP pricing. That's certainly not a small amount that can be easily absorbed by many people. The affiliate page specifically shows 3500's being eligible with no disclaimer about model year criteria and that is what I based my purchase decision on, including giving up my trade already. If there are additional stipulations to their programs then they damn well need to make them clear to consumers.

Mptolomey

Reaction score
Six grand difference between MSRP, which is what the dealer is normally selling new for, and affiliate/FFP pricing. That's certainly not a small amount that can be easily absorbed by many people. The affiliate page specifically shows 3500's being eligible with no disclaimer about model year criteria and that is what I based my purchase decision on, including giving up my trade already. If there are additional stipulations to their programs then they damn well need to make them clear to consumers.
Worst case scenario, reorder from one of the “friendly” dealers such as Mark Dodge, etc. Even if you have to Pay $500 - $800 for shipping, you would be well ahead.

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Is affiliate/ffp price usually the same? On my newest POC the FFP price is only $572 less than the invoice price my dealer gave me at the time of my order and with the new MSRP prices it’s only $520 less than my price. I would definitely think it wasn’t a small amount if I hadn’t locked in my price at invoice price when I ordered it only to find out it may not apply.

Users who are viewing this thread