Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Big Baloo

Reaction score
Just found this, looks like they start officially mid Sept. for orders, and November for production of MY23:

1661193946584.png

The Real Glee

Reaction score
Vehicle built means it already passed QC
Outside vendors are after-line production and before QC
JB status is outside vendors status code, I think the running record is 60-something days.

the short answer to your question is, yes when it is built it has passed QC and already has anything it needs from outside vendors (bedliner, bed step, body steps)
My bed liner is not showing on my window sticker. It is on the equipment list.

Big Baloo

Reaction score
My bed liner is not showing on my window sticker. It is on the equipment list.
Was that a "standard" item on the ".Limited", I noticed that under optional items it indicated vendor painted cargo box. That usually means bedliner.
The Reason I asked about it being a standard item, not all standard items are listed on the window sticker.
Hopefully it is completed.

The Real Glee

Reaction score
Was that a "standard" item on the ".Limited", I noticed that under optional items it indicated vendor painted cargo box. That usually means bedliner.
The Reason I asked about it being a standard item, not all standard items are listed on the window sticker.
Hopefully it is completed.
Yep it’s a limited with max tow. I thought the Bed liner was an optional item. But it’s been so long ago that i ordered the truck I have forgotten what is each “package”

Rob Trachtman

Reaction score
I am still offering 2 percent below invoice with tread lightly membership on all Ram trucks (except TRX) plus tax, license and 85 doc fee to the fellow forum Members.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
954-864-5162 cell
40 Auto Center dr
Irvine Ca 92618
rtrachtman@tuttleclick.com

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
I am now officially KZLD:) Maybe a month away from seeing her.
Ditto: Built, now KZLD per dealer. TBD on tracker. Dealer did say there may be a recall they are fixing on the diesels before shipping. Hopefully that is why mine was in production for 24 days. Line 1470.

AGar15

Reaction score
Anyone know which one it is for a limited trim. is it the large 10" or the small 5" sensor? I want to get one before the truck gets here. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 2.46.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 2.46.25 PM.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 33

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I am still offering 2 percent below invoice with tread lightly membership on all Ram trucks (except TRX) plus tax, license and 85 doc fee to the fellow forum Members.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
954-864-5162 cell
40 Auto Center dr
Irvine Ca 92618
rtrachtman@tuttleclick.com
Due to complaints and until further notice, dealers now need to create a new thread for their dealership if they wish to conduct business in the forums.

Please don't poach in the Sticky Builds and Orders discussion threads. Dealers may create one post here with a link to their thread if desired. Answering member questions on options is OK but don't discuss your private deals here in this thread.

Dealers are required to contact site staff before conducting business ("Advertising") in the forums. TOS and Site Rules have not changed but have been clarified.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Please see above for rules involving these threads. @Brutal_HO is a site administrator and you’ll need to follow the above site guidelines

Elcorbs

Reaction score
Ditto: Built, now KZLD per dealer. TBD on tracker. Dealer did say there may be a recall they are fixing on the diesels before shipping. Hopefully that is why mine was in production for 24 days. Line 1470.
Same here. Built 8/5 and straight to JB then KZLD on 8/15 according to dealer. Tracking still shows Delivery as TBD. Dealer says the moment the status changes he will notify me.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Anyone know which one it is for a limited trim. is it the large 10" or the small 5" sensor? I want to get one before the truck gets here. Thanks
Depends on whether you got the safety package or not. 10” if you did, 5” if you did not if I’m not mistaken

Users who are viewing this thread