Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

2022grey

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 CCLB 6.7 Laramie on 2/14, got the VIN and VON a couple days later, but as of today still no window sticker posted.
Is that normal or does it mean I'm in for a really long wait?
I ordered on 2-04 still waiting on parts!

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Tried to build a 3500 Bighorn with the HO Cummins today for a friend using the online configurator on Rams website. Anyone know why when we select the either Level C equipment group or the premium lighting group, the system kicks out the Cummins engine and forces us back into a Hemi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try this link

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score

2022 3500/392

Reaction score
Nightperson..

So, I actually called the Port Allen delivery lot and spoke to the nicest lady in the world when I was trying to find my truck during the shipping information black hole. She looked up my truck and said that it arrived on the lot. She then had it put on the next truck delivering to MD. So, if you do a little snooping around, you can find out the info you need.
Can I have that number and name please? Thanks.

Grumpyoldbast!?¥

Reaction score
Looks to be Inter-Rail Group is the lot name and transport company. I need to call them. My truck was KZT on the 27th, it should be getting close….

2500CTD

Reaction score
Picked up my truck today, what a nice ride... well worth the 109 day wait. No damage to the truck and arrived with no surprizes, just as ordered. I want to thank everyone on this forum for answering my questions, providing updates, and making the whole process more bearable. Here are some pictures...

Attachments

• 20220506_162203.jpg
    20220506_162203.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 20220506_162546.jpg
    20220506_162546.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 20220506_174027.jpg
    20220506_174027.jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 106

Lowbagg

Reaction score
Well new info from Sandi, truck was unloaded at port Allen on 3rd “Last I heard it was unloaded on 18 of April”. Says it will be up to 2 weeks before delivery to MD. Thought I was farther along than this but, is what it is. Ordered 12/16/21. Please hurry
For what its worth. I actually called the receiving yard in Port Allen and talked to a super nice lady there. She had my truck on the next delivery truck to MD. My truck spent two days in Port Allen.

Lowbagg

Reaction score
Can I have that number and name please? Thanks.
The number is 225-259-0525. That is the number to the receiving area in Port Allen. The lady was EXTREMELY nice. Make sure you have the last eight of the VIN number.

A note for everyone: I used this number only because the update system was down and I wanted to find my truck. She said it arrived on the lot, and then asked if I wanted it loaded on the next delivery truck. I DID NOT use that number to hassle or badger the company in anyway or to get my truck faster. SHE OFFERED, I accepted.

2022 3500/392

Reaction score
I've had no communication from my sales person at MD but I suspect it is because he has nothing to report, truck is still D. I contact him once per month and hit ram chat weekly. It is frustrating for sure but I don't think the blame should go to the sales person or the dealer. The silver lining is that I may get to order a 23 if this goes on much longer.
Exactly

2022grey

Reaction score
So I talked with Ram today and they told me to contact my dealer and have the have truck expedited as it still has no build date 3 months and counting !

truckasaurus

Reaction score
Ordered Jan 19 and according to RamChat it's in paint today! Anyone know how they get shipped to the Atlanta area?

Matthewhibbs

Reaction score

G rams

Reaction score
So I talked with Ram today and they told me to contact my dealer and have the have truck expedited as it still has no build date 3 months and counting !
7 .5 months and counting…frustrating to say the least

Matthewhibbs

Reaction score
If I placed an order on 4/12 for a Limted HO 3500, after seeing all the deals people have gotten from MD. Would it be worth cancelling the order from my local dealership and going through MD. Mine charged me MSRP + tax, title, & license. Any thoughts or input from those who cancelled an order, or those who ordered from MD? Were you paying less than MSRP and how much less?
Your truck will be complete when the Window Sticker is published. It could still end up stuck in JS after that too. My truck went into JS the day before the sticker populated, but remained there for 17 days before shipping. [mention]matemike [/mention] and I were built the same day, but for some reason mine shipped before his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know this has been asked before, but I couldn’t find the answer. My truck has made it to D1 with a ship date of 6/16. That’s the date that they will start building it, not shipping it out, correct? Sorry for asking something that’s already been answered

arx237

Reaction score
t
I know this has been asked before, but I couldn’t find the answer. My truck has made it to D1 with a ship date of 6/16. That’s the date that they will start building it, not shipping it out, correct? Sorry for asking something that’s already been answered
yes

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Correct, and not bad for a mid-April order!

Users who are viewing this thread