Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 ram 2500 "offroad" tunes??

ribeye19

Reaction score
Picked myself up a 2022 ram 2500 6.7 Cummins bighorn. It's almost the end of the year and still nothing for tunes/weight reduction? Has anyone seen anything?

MtnRider

Reaction score
Picked myself up a 2022 ram 2500 6.7 Cummins bighorn. It's almost the end of the year and still nothing for tunes/weight reduction? Has anyone seen anything?

Yes, they just figured out how to get passed the ECU security this past week....... But you are not going to like the cost. You are talking ~$4000 to tune a 2022 and have to send in the ECU for it to be modified.

ribeye19

Reaction score
Yes, they just figured out how to get passed the ECU security this past week....... But you are not going to like the cost. You are talking ~$4000 to tune a 2022 and have to send in the ECU for it to be modified.

Omg are you kidding me lol. I didn’t get a L5p because the tuning was too much…

Mx4one9

Reaction score
The thread is not outdated. I posted in there this morning stating 2022 tuning is available as of yesterday......... please read and reach out to mentioned tuner for additional info.
Can you tag me in the post please? Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread