Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Power Wagon Rock Sliders in Vancouver Canada

DWEL

Reaction score
I have a pair of Rock Sliders off my 2022 Power Wagon for sale. $600.00 cdn dollars.
They were only on the truck for 5000 km.
Sorry I took the pic right after I took them off. They will be spotless when you pick them up.
Washington state guys, I am willing to meet you in Blaine with these. $400.00 usf

Attachments

• rock sliders.jpg
    rock sliders.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Skid51

Reaction score
What are you replacing them with? Am in Alberta, often in central BC, will off-road in both areas + an annual Moab trip. I have a new PW on order with no steps spec’d, am considering after-market (Maple in SK) or maybe OEM’s. Seems the Maple product is better mounted than the OEM’s but I don’t plan really aggro rock crawling So maybe OEM’s suffice for the occasional scrape or drop?

DWEL

Reaction score
I replaced them with Nerf Bars. I don't plan on rock crawling this truck and my wife couldn't get in comfortably so they had to come off.
The OEM's are quite strong and around 30lbs. each so they do have pretty good protection.

Attachments

• dave truck 2.jpg
    dave truck 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

Xyleff

Reaction score
I have a pair of Rock Sliders off my 2022 Power Wagon for sale. $600.00 cdn dollars.
They were only on the truck for 5000 km.
Sorry I took the pic right after I took them off. They will be spotless when you pick them up.
Washington state guys, I am willing to meet you in Blaine with these. $400.00 usf
Was it difficult to take off?

DWEL

Reaction score
No very easy. 3 x 10mm ( I think ) bolts and 6 smaller screw cap bolts per side.

Users who are viewing this thread