Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Megacab WeatherTech mats?

Zeus2018

Reaction score
After going on the WeatherTech website, I can’t buy a front and rear set for a 2022 Megacab (only front), however I can for a 2021. I can’t imagine anything changed between the 2021 and 2022 Megacab for the rear liner? Does anyone on the forum have any experience with this? Don’t want to order the 2021 set if it doesn’t fit and then have to pay return shipping back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrs

Reaction score
It's the same.
I'd look at the husky floor mats. I had 3 sets of weathertec and they all get deformed. My husky mats still fit like a glove, and made in USA.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Second the huskies they are better than any weather techs i have had plus have more coverage in the front

Zeus2018

Reaction score
It's the same.
I'd look at the husky floor mats. I had 3 sets of weathertec and they all get deformed. My husky mats still fit like a glove, and made in USA.

Ok thanks guys. I had ordered a set of the new HP WeatherTechs which are supposed to be a more rubber type feel? Not as hard as the original ones so maybe that helps with getting deformed. I’ll take a look at the Husky’s

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Just took a look at the Husky X-act. They look nice! WT's are sitting at home while I'm on vaca so haven't had a chance to actually see them. My set of WT's in my 16' held up great but didn't like how rigid they were. Sounds like the Huskies may be even more flexible the the HP's

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Just took a look at the Husky X-act. They look nice! WT's are sitting at home while I'm on vaca so haven't had a chance to actually see them. My set of WT's in my 16' held up great but didn't like how rigid they were. Sounds like the Huskies may be even more flexible the the HP's

From what I've seen others post, the materials are very similar but the WT might still be stiffer. It all comes down to coverage and how much sh*t they hold when the white stuff starts coming. The Husky definitely have more ribbing for her pleasure.

Jsboening

Reaction score
Husky’s for the win!! I’ve used the weather techs for years not knowing what I was missing.

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Well sounds like everyone loves the Husky’s!

waveslayer

Reaction score
Husky's for the win

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Users who are viewing this thread