Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 incentives and rebates?

Robfreitas

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any rumors about and incentives or rebates come out for the 2022 3500s? When i ordered my truck a few weeks ago the sales manager said his rep said theres is something going to be coming out but noone had any idea on what or how much it will be. Also Does anyone know if the penfed discount is also going to be offered for the 2022s?

Royalist_Ram

Reaction score
I'm picking up my '22 on Saturday, I'll let ya know. October deals just came out, I don't think there are incentives or rebates for the HD's yet sadly.

Firebird

Reaction score
As short as the supply is right now, many dealers are marking them up. I would be surprised to see rebates

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
There are no incentives. We also aren't informed of incentives until the day of. They know dealers will work the system.

Bigred6.7

Reaction score
Is the first responder incentive at least available for the 2022 HD’s yet? Last month my dealer couldn’t even see it in the system as an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, I have attached the rules to this post below.

Attachments

• 2022 First Responder.pdf
    312.8 KB · Views: 49

Ron045

Reaction score
When I ordered my truck a few weeks ago the dealer said I would qualify for whatever rebates were in place when I pick up the vehicle.

I called Ram and used their menu to get to the incentives department. A very nice fella talked to me for a while. He said that incentives change every month. One of the best months is March Truck month. He also said that buyers can get a 2 week grace period before and after a particular incentive month.

He also told me to to visit the Ram website often and whenever you get an opportunity to enter your email address to do so. Ram will randomly send emails for incentives and discounts. It worked because I received one. Unfortunately is expires at the end of the month. My truck is not due to deliver until late January / early February.
Screenshot 2021-11-07 090341.png

Myfast70

Reaction score
That's for a 21. I haven't seen any for '22's yet from Ram. I believe there is a $500 offer from PenFed

Papa_smurf

Reaction score
I didn't order my truck, I bought it off the lot. I didn't like the idea of signing up to order one without knowing what the sale price would be at the time of order. I kept getting "We don't know what deals Ram will offer in a couple of months when the truck comes in" and "We are at MSRP now, we can't offer any current Ram deals because they'll expire before the truck gets here", and so on, from multiple dealers.

I found one I liked on a dealer lot about 70 miles away from me, made an appointment, and went to look at it. After the test drive we started looking at numbers, and I told them what I was willing to pay. MSRP was ~68K, with 1.9K of dealer add ons for total price of ~70K. Sale price we agreed on was ~65k. I have no clue what "deals", "programs", etc they used to get down to 65K, and I don't care. I told them I don't care - I'll pay 65K for your truck you have priced at 70K. Make it happen or I'll go home. They made the deal, and I'm happy with it. 5K/70K is ~ 7% off, FWIW.

Myfast70

Reaction score
What did you end up purchasing? I'd say 7% off for walking on a lot is not bad at all! I could not find a single dealer that would budge off of MSRP here in AZ, not even on an order so I went thru Mark Dodge. Maybe I'm crazy but I took Sandi for her word that they would honor the price the quoted me and would give me the equivalent discounted price on a 22 as they had offered on a 21. Well I can happily say that she/ they honored every single thing they said they would. I placed my order June 8th and I believe there has been two price increases since then and neither one of them applied to my order as the price had been locked in. I ended up saving 13.78% based off of today's current MSRP pricing, needless to say that I am incredibly happy with the path I chose to go and ended up in a nicely optioned Limited for less than the price of a BigHorn off of a local lot and with a process that was truly pain free. It was so pain free in fact that I wish they were able to procure other brands of vehicles as well.

Papa_smurf

Reaction score
What did you end up purchasing? I'd say 7% off for walking on a lot is not bad at all! I could not find a single dealer that would budge off of MSRP here in AZ, not even on an order so I went thru Mark Dodge. Maybe I'm crazy but I took Sandi for her word that they would honor the price the quoted me and would give me the equivalent discounted price on a 22 as they had offered on a 21. Well I can happily say that she/ they honored every single thing they said they would. I placed my order June 8th and I believe there has been two price increases since then and neither one of them applied to my order as the price had been locked in. I ended up saving 13.78% based off of today's current MSRP pricing, needless to say that I am incredibly happy with the path I chose to go and ended up in a nicely optioned Limited for less than the price of a BigHorn off of a local lot and with a process that was truly pain free. It was so pain free in fact that I wish they were able to procure other brands of vehicles as well.
Mine is a 22 2500 BH Mega Cab Cummins 4x4, well optioned to my taste.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
They don't inform us of rebates until the day of. They know we have big mouths.

Do the new rebates (if any) usually start the 1st of the month? ie. 11/01/2022….

I know the last one of 1k for the HD units ended 10/3. I’m surprised they didn’t renew it but in this market I understand why. I personally expect them to start more rebates with sales slowing.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Do the new rebates (if any) usually start the 1st of the month? ie. 11/01/2022….

I know the last one of 1k for the HD units ended 10/3. I’m surprised they didn’t renew it but in this market I understand why. I personally expect them to start more rebates with sales slowing.
Yes, if the end of the month ends on a Friday or Saturday they'll typically carry rebates over to the 1st Monday of the following month.

I wouldn't be shocked to see rebates go up in 3-6 months. But I don't have a crystal ball on the economy slowing down. If I did, I would be a day trader.

Users who are viewing this thread