Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 3500 Longhorn Megacab - Cargo Camera not working in hot weather

Cam1111

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with intermittent function of the cargo camera? My camera works fine first thing in the morning and in the evening, but in the warmer portion of the day gives a black screen (not a blue screen as though its not connected)...

stanthony

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with intermittent function of the cargo camera? My camera works fine first thing in the morning and in the evening, but in the warmer portion of the day gives a black screen (not a blue screen as though its not connected)...

I’m still gathering data, but I believe I’m having the same issue/behavior. It’s quite frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamorris2

Reaction score
I just found this thread after searching for others with the same issue. My 21 Laramie cargo cam blacks out in hot weather. Any fixes??

1964PW

Reaction score
I posted in the 2019-2021 Uconnect 12 subforum a couple days ago.......Mine is doing it too. I went to the apps screen and selected the cargo cam there instead of the camera screen I have as a favorite. That worked for me but I've been out of town the last week so have not been able to verify this workaround always works.

Users who are viewing this thread