Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 2500 will not start

Taylorsparsons

Reaction score
I have a 2022 ram 2500 6.7 that I bought in March. 3,000 miles and this makes the 2nd time that it will not start. When I press the start button it says that the entire truck needs serviced. 4wd system, fuel filter, transmission, just about everything flashes on the screen. Also the P for park flashes continuously. This is the 2nd time it's had to be towed back to the dealer. The first time they just reset the computer, but that obviously did not fix it. Does anybody have any idea what it could be? Also the uconnect 12 is very glitchy so they ordered a new screen for it.

flan

Reaction score
Make sure all the fuses are fully seated in the fuse box by the driver side battery. Also check for loose ground wires. There’s one in the driver side front wheel well and along the driver side fender alongside the battery that I have noticed.

Taylorsparsons

Reaction score
Make sure all the fuses are fully seated in the fuse box by the driver side battery. Also check for loose ground wires. There’s one in the driver side front wheel well and along the driver side fender alongside the battery that I have noticed.
Great information. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread