Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab MSRP

MikeEdward

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanted to know if I could get some help or advice. I am currently looking to purchase a 2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab here in the Jacksonville, Florida area. All the dealerships in the area are selling at or way above (5k-10k) MSRP. No one will go below MSRP. Most lots don't even have 2500's as they are in transit and sold prior to arrival or a few days within arrival. I wanted to know how you all are finding the Invoice Number? That would be helpful when negotiating. Many people on the forum are saying they bought just above invoice but where do you find that information? I read on a different forum about a dealership in Louisiana called MarkDodge. I gave them a shot and they got me 2k below MSRP right off the bat. So thank you to whoever mentioned them earlier because that's the best offer in the month I've been looking. I am looking to do better than that. Anyone know of any dealerships in Florida or surrounding states?

MarkDodge gave me this offer.

2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab MSRP 74,545.

They offered 72,500 plus tax, title and dealer fee.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

rossagge

Reaction score
Not sure who you spoke with at Mark Dodge, but you need to speak with either Sandi Amrith or her manager Aaron. They are selling below Employee Pricing. No gimmicks! They are doing this for 2022 orders. Not sure if that applies to what they have on the lots, 2021MY Email Sandi, orders@markdodge.net Sandi has her own email now, but if you send to that email or call her cell maybe she'll work with you on 2021's on the lot as well.

Edit: Most are building 2022's and Sandi will give you a build sheet with MSRP and Invoice pricing and then Mark Dodge's pricing. The sheet will also show Hold Back and Employee Pricing. Discounts on 2021 and 2022 have been anywhere from 10-11.5% off of MSRP to give you an idea.

Check out this thread on 2022 orders if you go that route.

Sandi Amrith
Virtual Sales
Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep LLC
3777 Gerstner Memorial Dr.
Lake Charles, LA 70607
O (337) 474-2640 ****M (713) 301-6161

Last edited:

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
I don’t think they’ll go that low on ‘21 MY on the lot, but they will be better than any other offer you’ll find for on lot inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossagge

Reaction score
Btw, welcome to the MAD World of truck buying 2021!

ace333

Reaction score
Not sure who you spoke with at Mark Dodge, but you need to speak with either Sandi Amrith or her manager Aaron. They are selling below Employee Pricing. No gimmicks! They are doing this for 2022 orders. Not sure if that applies to what they have on the lots, 2021MY Email Sandi, orders@markdodge.net Sandi has her own email now, but if you send to that email or call her cell maybe she'll work with you on 2021's on the lot as well.

Edit: Most are building 2022's and Sandi will give you a build sheet with MSRP and Invoice pricing and then Mark Dodge's pricing. The sheet will also show Hold Back and Employee Pricing. Discounts on 2021 and 2022 have been anywhere from 10-11.5% off of MSRP to give you an idea.

Check out this thread on 2022 orders if you go that route.

Sandi Amrith
Virtual Sales
Lake Charles, LA 70607
O (337) 474-2640 ****M (713) 301-6161
What's her email good sir?

tolym

Reaction score
Here’s what we got from Sandi when we ordered our 22 3500 megacab Ho. We ordered 2 trucks.

“MSRP $81,675

Sale price $72,772 plus $444 document/temp tag/notary fee. TTL and any incentives if available will be applied at time of delivery.

Cheers,
Sandi
Sandi Amrith
Virtual Sales
Lake Charles, LA 70607
samrith@markdodge.net
O (337) 474-2640 ****M (337) 512-5615 NEW CELL”

Good luck.

Almost 9k off MSRP and almost 18k on 2 trucks.
All local or neighboring states dealerships told us to pay MSRP or not waste their time.

Last edited:

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Your best deal for “on lot inventory” will probably Dave Smith in ID.

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
You're not going to get the same great deals that we get when we order from Mark Dodge for a truck on their lot.

Jackb60

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanted to know if I could get some help or advice. I am currently looking to purchase a 2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab here in the Jacksonville, Florida area. All the dealerships in the area are selling at or way above (5k-10k) MSRP. No one will go below MSRP. Most lots don't even have 2500's as they are in transit and sold prior to arrival or a few days within arrival. I wanted to know how you all are finding the Invoice Number? That would be helpful when negotiating. Many people on the forum are saying they bought just above invoice but where do you find that information? I read on a different forum about a dealership in Louisiana called MarkDodge. I gave them a shot and they got me 2k below MSRP right off the bat. So thank you to whoever mentioned them earlier because that's the best offer in the month I've been looking. I am looking to do better than that. Anyone know of any dealerships in Florida or surrounding states?

Thank you.
Try Kernersville Dodge Ram in NC

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Like mentioned, “on the lot” deals will be very different than a placed order.

If you want to see invoice pricing, use the Costco configurator.

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
Try Kernersville Dodge Ram in NC
In April I tried to get a price on a truck that was inbound to Kernersville. It was almost exactly what I wanted. I was told that anything inbound had been moved to MSRP only. I took that window sticker and sent it to Aaron Ginsburg and had him copy it, but leave off the navigation.

Jackb60

Reaction score
Might be worth checking their website every so often. The only thing is they don’t negotiate its take it or leave it. Sometimes their prices are unbeatabl.

Jackb60

Reaction score
They do sell a lot on eBay. I bought my truck from them. They flew me in from California and picked me up in Charlotte which is about a 90 minute ride from the dealership. They’ll also pay for shipping up to 300 miles I think.

jeffn

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thank you.
What a difference a year makes. In June 2020 I bought a 3500 Longhorn Mega Cab at Greenway in Orlando for $73k.

Jackb60

Reaction score
I bought a 2019 leftover about 15 months ago from Kernersville. I paid $59,274. Seems like people are paying that for Tradesmans today. Crazy!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thank you.
Not sure about dealers but I almost jumped on a 2500 mega cab last year, until I looked at the payload! Was 1200 lbs or something. Anyway that's why I got a 3500 mega instead.

bamorris2

Reaction score
Not sure about dealers but I almost jumped on a 2500 mega cab last year, until I looked at the payload! Was 1200 lbs or something. Anyway that's why I got a 3500 mega instead.

Wow that’s horrible. The Mega Cab must have quite a bit of extra poundage. My 2021 2500 Crew Cab Laramie diesel has 2250 of payload. It’s not a whole bunch, but plenty adequate for my use case.

Users who are viewing this thread