Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Power Wagon

Spencer320

Reaction score
Someone just posted #499 on Ramforum. Sooo...it's going higher and higher quickly!

Mines in que for production as of 3 days ago. I'm not predicting #700 for me....we will see!
There is another one on the lot where I got mine. I am picking mine up today. I will get the number of that one and post it later.

Spencer320

Reaction score
When I first started looking I was seeing them in 0XX on lots
So it’s a scam? i wouldn’t doubt it. I ordered at 2003 100 year AE Harley Davidson and waited 6 months for it. I later found out they had a 14 month model year and were warehousing them to create a shortage. Look at me falling for it all over again.

Spencer320

Reaction score
If anyone is interested my dealer has a 75 AE on the lot. It’s #101 At Bolles Motors in Ellington, CT

Stojanowski

Reaction score
So it’s a scam? i wouldn’t doubt it. I ordered at 2003 100 year AE Harley Davidson and waited 6 months for it. I later found out they had a 14 month model year and were warehousing them to create a shortage. Look at me falling for it all over again.
I started looking in January and it was in the 60s at a Florida dealer... Not saying it's a scam

desert_wagon

Reaction score
I got that truck for $62,199 which I'm way more comfortable with. I feel like I got a good deal for all the bells and most of the whistles.
great deal, got my 2020 for 61k'ish, then of course cali, sales tax, 10% and their ridiculous registration fees...~1k

Users who are viewing this thread