Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 night edition wheel inserts

Ostracize

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with these? They seem to plastic inserts..
Can they be removed?
If so, how?

I appreciate any guidance. I am having my rims powder coated and need to get them removed for that process.20220322_185925.jpg

Last edited:

jdubc72

Reaction score
I have these same rims. I am also trying to find information on these. I am unsure if those are inserts or what they are made of but mine are super dirty and I am having a hell of a time to get them shiny again. Would love to know if I could replace them.

Ostracize

Reaction score
I have these same rims. I am also trying to find information on these. I am unsure if those are inserts or what they are made of but mine are super dirty and I am having a hell of a time to get them shiny again. Would love to know if I could replace them.
Once I rotate the tires again I'm going to see if I can pop them out... They are definitely plastic, but how they are attached.. Not sure yet.

Ramsomair

Reaction score
Please keep us posted. I want to buy these same wheels and pop out the inserts and paint them silver to match the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread