Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 mega cab all weather mats for back seat?

MSbari

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck finding an all weather mat for the back seat of the 2021 mega cab? I got the front seat weathertech but not available for the 2021 back seat? Don’t seem to find them from Mopar, Husky, or weathertech.
2021 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 6.4 HEMI

diode_ee

Reaction score
Sorry I can't help, but I'm in the same boat with the mega cab so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I ordered the floor mat package,it’s a 19. It was cheaper than what the criminal aftermarket here in Canada as we pay almost double. :mad:

MSbari

Reaction score
I ordered the floor mat package,it’s a 19. It was cheaper than what the criminal aftermarket here in Canada as we pay almost double. :mad:
Thanks. I guess something was “changed” from the 2020 to the 2021 and that is the issue as the previous one doesn’t work.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I dunno same truck different pile:oops:. Maybe try different dealer or search 19-20. Some parts monkeys can’t come up with a thought if the number isn’t staring them in the face. Or Mopar Parts online?

Viper67

Reaction score
I’m waiting also. The Mopar ones, see above post, don’t look very good. They should go well under the rear seat. Also it looks like they have the seat cut out for the crew cabs. Mega cabs don’t have this. I’ll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pronto

Reaction score
Yeah they don't look right for a mega cab if that's actually them. The ones that came with the Longhorn are really nice. They go around the support bars and back under the seats.

Dave88LX

Reaction score
Same boat. I can't find a full rear mat for my 2021 Mega Cab. I have 3 kids...I need it!

Dave88LX

Reaction score
Excellent! I thought I'd read somewhere that there was something different in the '21 Mega Cab rear that they wouldn't work. That's a Mega there?

MtnRider

Reaction score
Excellent! I thought I'd read somewhere that there was something different in the '21 Mega Cab rear that they wouldn't work. That's a Mega there?

Yes, 2021 mega cab. Not mine but someone I pointed those floor mats to and he purchased them.

Viper67

Reaction score
Above pics aren’t a mega cab are they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jeffn

Reaction score
I am really happy with the factory Longhorn floor mats. Full coverage, easy to clean, and look nice. The weathertech mats image posted here shows they have quite a bit more coverage than the factory mats.

Users who are viewing this thread