Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave - Boise, ID

jsalbre

Reaction score
Selling my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, in Sarge Green. It has 23,011 miles as of this afternoon, and aside from some pitting on the rear plastic fender flares from gravel (see detail photo) it's in amazing condition. The truck has never been in an accident and has had no issues so far that have required a trip to the dealership. No scratches, cuts, or wear spots in the leather. Oil changes have been done at home using the factory recommended oil and Wix filters. No leaks of any kind.

For those unaware, the Mojave trim comes with a rear locker, 2.5" Fox internal bypass remote reservoir shocks, Fox hydraulic front bump stops, a 1" front lift, a reenforced frame, and higher bolstered seats. The Mojave can also engage the locker in 4-hi, and can run in 4-lo at up to 50 MPH. This truck can do all the slow rock crawling you expect a Jeep to do, but was designed for going fast off-road, and rides smoother on-road than any other solid axle vehicle I've ever been in. I can personally attest that it will eat up hours of washboard and you'll barely notice it.

Options on my Gladiator are towing package, black hardtop, leather seats with rear armrest, heated front seats and steering wheel, remote start, LED projector headlights and taillights, 8.4" UConnect with Nav and Alpine Premium Audio, rear park sensors, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control and collision warning/braking, built in aux switches, lockable rear underseat storage bin, 115v outlet in the bed, spray-in bed liner, bed utility rails, roll up tonneau, 8 speed automatic transmission, proximity keyless entry, engine block heater, and forward trail camera.

Modifications I've done:
  • 35x12.5R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires - 22k miles on them, though they look almost completely unworn.
  • Steel spare wheel replaced with matching aluminum wheel and tire enabling 5 tire rotation.
  • Fumoto oil drain valve
  • 3M Paint Protection film on door sills and hinges
  • Mopar Door Sill Guards
  • 8.4" screen protector
The following accessories are currently installed, but are not included in the purchase price, and will be removed prior to sale unless purchaser wants to buy them as well:
  • ASFIR Aluminum engine and transmission skid plate
  • Rokblokz XL mudflaps front and rear
  • Mopar Front Grab Handles
  • RedArc Tow-Pro Elite Trailer Brake Controller
  • Viair 450C wired to aux switch with quick disconnect in bed
  • AirLift rear airbags
  • RAM ball mount on passenger side grab handle (perfect for a small tablet mount)
Price: $52,000

I *love* this Jeep, but I need something that can tow a large RV trailer we're getting so the Jeep has to go. I'd much rather it go to someone who is going to get good use out of it than to the dealer who is going to mark it up and sell it to someone who may never let it play out in the wilderness again.

IMG_0774.jpegIMG_0770.jpegIMG_0775.jpegIMG_0765.jpegIMG_0778.jpegIMG_0779.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread