Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 6.4 has a white noise gushing sound in park or in gear. It’s been going on since it had 20,000 miles +

av42083

Reaction score
Has anyone had a white noise sound at stand still in park or in gear it stops when I turn wheel and sometimes it just goes away by itself for a few mins and comes back. I took to dealer I know they hear the noise because they over filled my reservoir that kind of concerns me that a dealership would do. It’s been going on for 30,000 miles still I know it’s something to do with the pump. Do you guys think high pressure line or failing pump? Also I have a problem since the first week I bought brand new. I would come to a stop and sometimes my truck would just stall or I would come to a stop and it would start bogging and lunge forward with my foot on my break kinda sketchy. I notice when I’m coming to stop it either just stalls or it will surge and lunge forward like it’s trying to add fuel or air to not stall. Dealer has had 4 times for the and still haven’t figured it out. The replaced the computer module throttle body and nothing worked. It does a little less after but happens again about a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread