Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 rebates

Sawyerd3

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea when the 2020s will start getting some rebates?? Looking to order a truck but want to wait until some rebates hit. TIA

redman

Reaction score
I’m not sure, only rebate I was told is if you own a ford or Chevy right now. I thinks there’s also a military rebate as well. Only other incentive is the 0% finance which is what I’m going to take since I can’t get anything else.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Would have been nice to see some March rebates on 2020 orders. I mean, throw us a bone.

Maybe they're getting ready to comp all the early adopters a TTPMS setup? :D

Sawyerd3

Reaction score
Would have been nice to see some March rebates on 2020 orders. I mean, throw us a bone.

Maybe they're getting ready to comp all the early adopters a TTPMS setup? :D

I’m hoping they come out with some more rebates in March. Truck will be here then. I’ve qualified for $1500 in rebates but hoping to get more

jb2

Reaction score
I struggled quite a bit on the timing decision for my 2500 purchase... in part due to when to roll the dice on placing the order relative to expected delivery timeframe & historical norms of meaningful FCA rebates/incentives. The reality I came to accept was that significant incentives (at least my perception of 'significant') on the 2500's just don't materialize as they do several times per year in the half-ton market. That said, I lucked out a bit with FCA's current 0% financing incentive which was valuable to me for my situation.

Nobody particularly loves paying interest on depreciating assets to begin with, but the 0% offer allowed me to be comfortable paying up for some FCA add-ons at the time of purchase (Maxcare, couple others) & let FCA eat the net present value penalty for them. Without the 0% offer, I would not have purchased any add-ons. At most I would have reevaluated doing Maxcare via Zeigler (or the like) down the road just before the eligibility cutoff. When FCA pushed out the 0% financing back in January, I thought for sure I would miss it... but I was excited when they extended it this month.

Granted, for cash buyers.... 0% offers are annoying & often counterproductive since they typically suppress incentives that bring down the vehicle cost. Good luck, hope they offer something that helps you in your timeframe!

Users who are viewing this thread