Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 RAM NEW HOLLAND BLUE ORDERS:

cummins2020

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals...Do any of you have any Tradesman or Bighorn trucks ordered in NEW HOLLAND BLUE??? I have had my N.H Blue Bighorn on order for 14 weeks now and I was told there had to be at least 10 in the order bank before they would paint and assemble them. I realize this a low volume color but WTF??? Please let me know if Im the only one out there waiting for my truck to be painted. I thank all of you in advance for any info you can supply me!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 80

I recall seeing this happen before, and it was an unbelievably long time before the truck was built.

MikeXM

Reaction score
Well, order the 9 others and don't take possession :cool:

AFF

Reaction score
Thats strange, it's not like they paint them all in row. When I went to the Brampton, Ont plant years back there was no cars the same color in a row. Blue, then red, white, whatever or have they changed thing?

cummins2020

Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies. I figure they will have to build it before they switch over to the 2021 s I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!

RiffSurfer

Reaction score
If you get in contact with them and they only need 1 more, I'd probably order one. I tried to order a hydro blue 2020 and they said it was too late for that color

cummins2020

Reaction score
Wow!!! Cutoff time must be gettin close...2021 s not that far off. Remember, N.H. Blue is only avalable on the Tradesman and Bighorn models. Check with your dealer if you are trying to order one. I appreciate your thoughts!!! THANKS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread