Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ordering?

@JC

Reaction score
Ordered 20 PW 1/27, VIN assigned 1/28, D1/all parts available 2/11, Build scheduled for 2/17.

cobradvm

Reaction score
What's the significance of the window sticker showing up online?

Mine is available - does that mean it's done and ready to ship? Hope so!

Last edited:

litzdog911

Reaction score
What's the significance of the window sticker showing up online?

Mine is available - does that mean it's done and ready to ship? Hope so!

It means the truck is built and ready to ship. Be sure to compare the Build Sheet and window sticker with your original order to ensure it’s accurate.

What did you order?

cobradvm

Reaction score
2020 RAM 2500 Laramie Longhorn, 4x4, Megacab, Cummins Diesel, Delmonico Red, black and tan interior.

I really liked the black and tan interior - it's spec'd out the same as a limited so pretty much fully loaded.

@JC

Reaction score
Anyone know how many shifts they run down in Saltillo, Mexico?

litzdog911

Reaction score
2020 RAM 2500 Laramie Longhorn, 4x4, Megacab, Cummins Diesel, Delmonico Red, black and tan interior.

I really liked the black and tan interior - it's spec'd out the same as a limited so pretty much fully loaded.

If you ordered a 2500 with Cummins, then your order is delayed due to the transmission recall.

cobradvm

Reaction score
If you ordered a 2500 with Cummins, then your order is delayed due to the transmission recall.

Hmm - according to Ram chat, they said the truck has left the plant and there were no recalls on the truck - hopefully that's accurate.

mlink

Reaction score
Just got word that my 2020 3500 Limited CC LB DRW ordered w/XG9 Trailer TPMS and XFQ Aux Camera Wiring has gone from D to D1 ( in 2 days). So it looks like they actually have the TTPMS components to build with.

It's possible that this might be the first truck on here that arrives w/TTPMS! That could be good or bad I guess. Ha Ha.

Last edited:

Fry

Reaction score
Ordered Limited 2500 2/12/20
Build date is 3/23/20
**update this morning**
Build date changed to 3/2/20

Last edited:

@JC

Reaction score
KZ status - Delivery estimate - 3/06-3/13 - that would put it right around 6 weeks from order to delivery.

Haas14

Reaction score
KZ status - Delivery estimate - 3/06-3/13 - that would put it right around 6 weeks from order to delivery.
Awesome. Your posts prompted me to check my build sheet/window sticker using your links. My window sticker came active this morning and it looks like we have roughly the exact same timeline from order to delivery here in Northern Alberta Canada. Exciting stuff! Congrats!

@JC

Reaction score
Awesome. Your posts prompted me to check my build sheet/window sticker using your links. My window sticker came active this morning and it looks like we have roughly the exact same timeline from order to delivery here in Northern Alberta Canada. Exciting stuff! Congrats!

Mine departed on the rail car on Friday - KZM, hopefully yours is headed out too.

jb2

Reaction score
Perhaps our vehicles are temporary neighbors. My dealer sent me a note last week that my truck was built and awaiting coyotes to get it into the US. My order was punched in about a month ago. Given your timeline, they moved quicker on my build than I would have thought. If I get a more detailed ETA, I'll post an update here. I imagine Illinois will be an earlier dropoff/delivery than mine on the east coast.

Truck was delivered to the dealership & picked up by me on Feb 17.... so just a touch over 1.5 months cover to cover. Other than some curiously high tire pressures (84-88psi), things looked & felt in order. Been traveling since that day... so no real mileage since driving it home.

@JC

Reaction score
Truck was delivered to the dealership & picked up by me on Feb 17.... so just a touch over 1.5 months cover to cover. Other than some curiously high tire pressures (84-88psi), things looked & felt in order. Been traveling since that day... so no real mileage since driving it home.
They always ship vehicles with tires well over actual driving pressure. 1 of the steps of dealer prep before the customer picks it up is supposed to be lowering the pressure to the correct psi.

MikeXM

Reaction score
Ordered mine today :D

3500 HO Longhorn Mega Cab DRW. Got pretty much everything except the power sunroof as I could feel my hair touching the roof bump at all time. Annoying af. Too bad, but I can certainly live without it anyway.

I was torn between getting the Limited and the Longhorn. But after seeing the Cattle tan/Black finish of the Longhorn in person I was sold. What a beautiful interior.

Now starts the waiting game!

Users who are viewing this thread