Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 hd service manual

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
No or limited wiring though? That is what I am most interested in. At least for the first few years LOL

Bandit400

Reaction score
No or limited wiring though? That is what I am most interested in. At least for the first few years LOL
Yeah, there is a separate wiring manual they make you buy of course for additional overpriced amount.

For anyone looking for 2019 2500 service manual usb, I have one for sale. $75 shipped, half price what I paid TechAuthority a couple months ago. Purchased it when I made the costly mistake of buying a 2019 2500 first. That only lasted 3 months before I upgraded to the 3500.

TrailWhale

Reaction score
So, I just got off the phone and the USB service manuals are available for the 2020 2500. You can order from this link below. These do not include wiring diagrams. I was told they are mostly service procedures. They may contain some relate wiring diagrams, but not all inclusive. They are $199.95.

This information includes:

• Repair procedures that highlight step-by-step removal and installation instructions for vehicle components and include line art drawings to aid in component service
  • Diagnostic procedures to aid in the diagnosis of electrical and mechanical systems, DTCs, and symptom-based concerns
  • It does not contain the traditional wiring diagram information. It does contain the wiring information relevant to a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) in the diagnostic procedure for the specific DTC.
2500:

3500:

They told me Chrysler was reworking them.
$200 for an incomplete service manual seems ridiculous to me

desert_wagon

Reaction score
$200 for an incomplete service manual seems ridiculous to me
I would agree, 200 should be all inclusive. Also I noticed the lack of some details was surprising. Such as powerwagon specific stuff, like torsen rear diff (no friction modifier is really needed)

R.J.

Reaction score
Looking for a complete manual for a 21 3500.

Is anything available or is it still a patchwork with missing wiring diagrams?

Thorvald

Reaction score
Trying to find these myself, none of the tech authority links seem to head to a USB for purchase. I finally managed to find the subscription link but wow what a pain.

Can the PDFs still be purchased?

desert_wagon

Reaction score
Trying to find these myself, none of the tech authority links seem to head to a USB for purchase. I finally managed to find the subscription link but wow what a pain.

Can the PDFs still be purchased?
I would purchase a printed version if they offered. I have the usb version but I also run a mac. This business model they have come up with really is bad.

jsalbre

Reaction score
No way to purchase, it's all subscription only now. It's been that way for years.

PRS

Reaction score
Just an FYI. Mitchell DIY offers a very comprehensive manual including good wire manual. 4 yrs for $60. Takes a bit to learn where things are in the manual, but there's a lot there.
Wire schematics are printable.

bkilby

Reaction score
Where do you find 4 years for $60.00? All I'm seeing is $184.00/month. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Dodgeman

Reaction score
Just an FYI. Mitchell DIY offers a very comprehensive manual including good wire manual. 4 yrs for $60. Takes a bit to learn where things are in the manual, but there's a lot there.
Wire schematics are printable.
I’ve looked at the Mitchell website. Their product looks very good. For anyone that uses it, have you found it to be accurate, i.e. same torque specs or diagnostic procedures as the OEM service info? I realize that is a tough question to answer. I’m trying to get a feel for the quality of the product. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread