Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 6.7 EGR code

Whiterabbit_medic

Reaction score
We bought a new 2020 2500 off the lot a year ago in March. Done some towing and some daily driving with it. Haven't had many issues. November last year came around and the truck just wouldn't start. Had to have to towed in and the starter was replaced under warranty. About a week later the check engine light comes on. Get a P245D EGR recirculation cooler bypass circuit high fault. Get it back to the dealership and they replace the egr. Towing for a family trip in January the same fault code appears back to the dealership it goes with the replacement of the ecm. Go to start the truck up again yesterday and I am getting the same code again. Emmison delete isn't an option. Has anyone else experienced this? I gonna call the dealership tomorrow and get it in again but would like to see if someone has had similar issues and what may have been the final fix ? The truck is running fine just the codes that keep popping up. Have cleared them but they do reappear within 5 mins.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread