Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

texas.yankee

Reaction score
I've been to four different dealerships in DFW area and all say they can't order them yet. Wonder why?

orlando bull

Reaction score
I've been to four different dealerships in DFW area and all say they can't order them yet. Wonder why?

That is odd... my search included discussions with 6 different dealers... 3 in FL, Kernersville, Obrien (indy), and Dennis Dillon... none had any issues ordering. I don't have a VON or VIN yet to know for certain that the factory has the order though.

Anyone gotten updates from Ram or their dealer about order progress? I think I have seen someone with a build date.

texas.yankee

Reaction score
I'm reaching out to Dennis D. in Idaho. Waiting to speak to Nick from there. Might be worth the road trip back! Also reached out to Meador in Fort Worth but the ordering system was down apparently. Dealership closer to me in Weatherford is working on it for me now, too. Hoping for some decent rebates!

Heckyl

Reaction score
Just ordered on 3/6/19
2019 3500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 6’ 4” box SRW
6.7 Cummins with 68rfe
Pearl white
Mountain brown / frost beige bucket seats
Floor mats
Bed utility group
Rambox utility group
Cold wx group
Snow chief group
Safety group
Towing tech group
Rambox
Laramie level 2
Power deploy running boards

Will use affiliate rewards (1% below invoice) plus any rebates at time of delivery.
Hope to use also USAA discount (-$1000) and Sams club (-$1000).

I did learn a few things with the build at the dealership:
Anti-spin differential is a standard feature on 3500 Laramie 4x4, therefore it is not in the Snow Chief Group.
Tow hooks and hill start assist are a standard feature also 3500 Laramie 4x4
3.73 rear axle is standard feature also 3500 Laramie
220 amp alternator is standard feature with 6.7 cummins.
Some of these might be standard on 2500 but not sure.

Last edited:

orlando bull

Reaction score
Not a lot of activity here, but... I got my VON from dealer. Used ram chat to get info that I'm basically status c right now. No VIN or build date. They're currently allocating parts and time in the schedule for my build.

Hopefully D1 and VIN by the end of the weekend.

Fwbarrett

Reaction score
Not a lot of activity here, but... I got my VON from dealer. Used ram chat to get info that I'm basically status c right now. No VIN or build date. They're currently allocating parts and time in the schedule for my build.

Hopefully D1 and VIN by the end of the weekend.

Cool, I’m waiting for the build option to show up on their website to see what all is available and then go from there... good luck and keep us posted on the progress

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Just had a Chat with Ram, All of my parts and everything are in stock and im in d1, basically waiting for it to jump onto the assembly line. the excitement is getting real! Truck was ordered 2/12/19 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Larime Cummins

ernursing21

Reaction score
Just had a Chat with Ram, All of my parts and everything are in stock and im in d1, basically waiting for it to jump onto the assembly line. the excitement is getting real! Truck was ordered 2/12/19 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Larime Cummins

Who at RAM did you talk to, to find out that information?

orlando bull

Reaction score
Who at RAM did you talk to, to find out that information?

Go through the contact us page on ramtrucks.com. There's a few places to click through, but, eventually you get to a web chat. Amber and I are getting to know each other pretty well.

tastysuds

Reaction score
Bought a Power Wagon, loaded except for the bed cover, harmon stereo and safety flare kit.
Blue streak
Black tubular side steps
Power sunroof
front and rear mats
leather
Level 2 group
Upfitter electronic module
bed utility group
dual alternators rated at 380 amps
rambox
rambox cargo management system
safety group
uconnect 12 with nav
towing technology group
engine block heater

tpk0999

Reaction score
Mind posting the invoice. I've been trying to order a power wagon through my dealer but apparently their order bank doesn't allow for power wagon just yet

CGiron

Reaction score
In the meantime Sintercast, the Swedish tech provider for the Tupy CGI in the Cummins blocks are posting record production

Cummins 6.7

tastysuds

Reaction score
I will try tomorrow but I say BULL>>>> if they can bring up any other 2500, they should be able to bring up the power wagon. Try another dealer. That's what I did. Are you just looking for the options and prices or actually trying to order?

RLB

Reaction score
Mind posting the invoice. I've been trying to order a power wagon through my dealer but apparently their order bank doesn't allow for power wagon just yet

If you are just trying to see the pricing you can build one on NADA. MSRP and dealer cost.

tpk0999

Reaction score
I will try tomorrow but I say BULL>>>> if they can bring up any other 2500, they should be able to bring up the power wagon. Try another dealer. That's what I did. Are you just looking for the options and prices or actually trying to order?
No lie. I use that dealer because my father works there and they do give me the best deal.

I'm doing both, trying to figure out what I want in it and at what cost. Currently deployed so it gives me something to preoccupy myself with.

tastysuds

Reaction score
tpk0999 I have a website you can go on but its not my ID so I will have to send it in a PM. Im not sure how to send a PM so if you figure it out, send me one.

Users who are viewing this thread