Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram 3500 will not start

Timothy

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 ram 3500 6.7 Cummins I pushed the brake and start button it clicked once but didn’t start

MtnRider

Reaction score
Sounds like a dead battery. Get them load tested (individually) Just measuring the voltage is not good enough...

Timothy

Reaction score
Do you have lights anything?
Yes but when I push start button it goes through heat timer and goes dead for a second but come back to life I've only got 10 volts in each battery so I'm going to load test them and go from there

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
10 volts is not enough to load test batteries. Jump start it, drive it, then load test. That or put the batteries on a charge and then test them one at a time.
Driving is not enough charge em with a battery charger

Timothy

Reaction score
Yah I charged them and load tested and replaced both it's all good thanks for the input I really appreciate your help
10 volts is not enough to load test batteries. Jump start it, drive it, then load test. That or put the batteries on a charge and then test them one at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread