Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM 2500 WATER LEAKS IN CAB

66GTA

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2019 Ram 2500 quad cab and having problems when it rains hard around the 3rd brake light as usual but more concerning is I'm getting water all around the front of the cab . I am getting a lot of water around front passenger corner , dripping from overhead center console and drivers side front comer and water running out of drivers side pillar grip handle . Anyone else have this problem with their truck ?

66GTA

Reaction score
No sunroof on this one , had my share of sunroof problems in the past . It does have marker lights on the roof which i suspected also , dealer i purchased is saying its the windshield which i am in doubt of because of the amount of water that actually had come in .

Pasta4lnch

Reaction score
I had a similar issue w my 19 1500. Thought it was the antenna, but it was the light. IIR there was a recall. It happened while I was in the trade in process so the dealer took it from me before they fixed it, but I would check into that...

66GTA

Reaction score
I had a similar issue w my 19 1500. Thought it was the antenna, but it was the light. IIR there was a recall. It happened while I was in the trade in process so the dealer took it from me before they fixed it, but I would check into that...
Thank you

Thompsre08

Reaction score
Its the marker lights. I have the same issue on my 2022. I have to park with the nose of the truck facing slightly downhill in my driveway and its fine. If I point the nose of the truck up the hill, the rain seems to catch on the front of the roof marker lights and make its way down the driver a pillar. Its on my list to take them off, clean and seal the gaps appropriately.

66GTA

Reaction score
Its the marker lights. I have the same issue on my 2022. I have to park with the nose of the truck facing slightly downhill in my driveway and its fine. If I point the nose of the truck up the hill, the rain seems to catch on the front of the roof marker lights and make its way down the driver a pillar. Its on my list to take them off, clean and seal the gaps appropriately.
Thank you !

Pasta4lnch

Reaction score
Funny, my driveway is extremely pitched downward and I back in and I still got really nailed. I'm so paranoid this will happen again (especially since I splurged for the brake light cam) on my new 3500 I'm thinking of throwing a bead of silicone around it...

Users who are viewing this thread