Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 2500 diesel " high pressure fuel pump recall"- my truck has been at the dealer 4 days for this recall-any of u dealing with this?

flan

Reaction score
I went on AEV website, looks very interesting but pricey.
Buy once, cry once. The quality and engineering that went into it was really good. About the only 2 things I see people complain about is the price and the space between the headlights and bumper. No buyers remorse here!

Ram2500diesel

Reaction score
Buy once, cry once. The quality and engineering that went into it was really good. About the only 2 things I see people complain about is the price and the space between the headlights and bumper. No buyers remorse here!
I did not see the weight of the AEV front bumper on their site; any idea on the weight w/o winch?

DP3500

Reaction score
Picked truck up today, dealer stated it was the first hi pressure fuel pump recall they did and it was very involved.Hopefully end of story.
Did they provide a loaner or rental car for the 4 days of work? My dealer finally scheduled my fuel pump recall for 2 weeks from now, but said they need the vehicle for 4 days and I am liable for the rental.

Users who are viewing this thread