Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 2500 3500 Fab Fours Vengeance rear bumper DR19-E4451-1 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
Now that I have filed for Lemon law on my truck I went ahead and pulled the rear Fab Fours Vengeance bumper and re-installed the oem white bumper today. Only on my truck 3 months. If anyone wants it in the NW let me know. NW pickup only no shipping. I'm located in Vancouver WA area and can drive a bit if needed to meet someone as long as my truck does not break down again on me.

Got It all cleaned up today and some better pics since I had nothing else to do.

$375.00 obo

Attachments

• Fab Four Mounted 2019 2500.JPG
    Fab Four Mounted 2019 2500.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5267.JPG
    IMG_5267.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5268.JPG
    IMG_5268.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5269.JPG
    IMG_5269.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5270.JPG
    IMG_5270.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5272.JPG
    IMG_5272.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5273.JPG
    IMG_5273.JPG
    307.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5274.JPG
    IMG_5274.JPG
    311.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5275.JPG
    IMG_5275.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5266.JPG
    IMG_5266.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

bmacbowler

Reaction score
What about those taillights? Swap + cash?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
What about those taillights? Swap + cash?

Are you talking about the stock led taillights? I can't as I will have to turn the truck in when they have my check and it will have to have all the parts that it came with as they will do an inspection.

Only the Bumper is for sale.

bmacbowler

Reaction score
It was worth asking...
I lemon lawed a Ford. They just check the physical condition of the vehicle, not specifics.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
No problem, I just don't need anything to hold up the repurchase at the end as I'm done with Ram products after this thing is gone.

bmacbowler

Reaction score
No problem, I just don't need anything to hold up the repurchase at the end as I'm done with Ram products after this thing is gone.
I understand. I took parts off and held on to them until they took back my Ford.

Just be aware, grass isn't always greener on the other side. Best of luck to ya!

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
Ya I know, this will be my 4th from various manufactures. But the way I was treated by the area service manager has me to never buy Ram again.

BigOlMega

Reaction score
So, because the service Manager is a tool, you are done with RAM? It has been my experience that customer service isn't, no matter where you go. There has been a shift in that the customer is always wrong until you smack the dealer in the face with the truth. I had a similar experience with a local dealership where I live and was told to not bring my vehicle back because they "could not make me happy" when they could not duplicate the problem (even after showing them multiple times). I think we all need to make FCA aware of these dealers practices, and keep searching for a dealer that realizes where their paychecks come from.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
So, because the service Manager is a tool, you are done with RAM? It has been my experience that customer service isn't, no matter where you go. There has been a shift in that the customer is always wrong until you smack the dealer in the face with the truth. I had a similar experience with a local dealership where I live and was told to not bring my vehicle back because they "could not make me happy" when they could not duplicate the problem (even after showing them multiple times). I think we all need to make FCA aware of these dealers practices, and keep searching for a dealer that realizes where their paychecks come from.
Yep you are correct, this will be my last Ram product. BTW this was the area service manager that did this to me not the dealer service manager. They had me once again have me drive 50 miles each way to an appointment only to get there to tell me that the area service manager had sent them an email not to work on my truck including the rear diesel fuel filter that was leaking fuel. After I hit over 30 days out out service with many trips to 3 different dealers trying to address my engine noise I filed for lemon law with an attorney after that last visit I had.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Yep you are correct, this will be my last Ram product. BTW this was the area service manager that did this to me not the dealer service manager. They had me once again have me drive 50 miles each way to an appointment only to get there to tell me that the area service manager had sent them an email not to work on my truck including the rear diesel fuel filter that was leaking fuel. After I hit over 30 days out out service with many trips to 3 different dealers trying to address my engine noise I filed for lemon law with an attorney after that last visit I had.
Good luck on getting this resolved. Stick it to them.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
Good luck on getting this resolved. Stick it to them.
Yes I spoke with my layer today that said that things look good to get my money back from Ram on my truck. Things are going a bit slow due to to the virus crap but things are moving forward. But I feel for other members that need dealer service and get sub par from them during this time. But I'm done with Ram products after my 2019 1500 and now my 2019 2500 has had issues and the service departments ran me thru the run around.

Last edited:

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
New price $425.00 obo, going to be moving out of state so I need this to be moved down the road.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
Still for sale, you guys know this bumper is 3x thicker than the oem bumper made od 11 gauge US Steel and weighs in at 65# and the oem bumper maybe weighs in at around 17# and alot of it is plastic over very thin lightened stamped sheet metal. The oem bumper is a joke, if you ever hit anything or get hit with it it is just going to get pushed into the bed doing other damage that could be avoided like someone backing into you in a parking lot and taking off which seems to happen often. Plus it gives you a place to mount up to 2 sets of led back up lights, no drilling or cutting needed in the oem bumper.

Attachments

• IMG_5281.JPG
    IMG_5281.JPG
    292.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5282.JPG
    IMG_5282.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5276.JPG
    IMG_5276.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5277.JPG
    IMG_5277.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5278.JPG
    IMG_5278.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5279.JPG
    IMG_5279.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5280.JPG
    IMG_5280.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 16

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
If I had a new truck...……….
You could buy it then get the new truck. :)

I'm also looking for possible trade for a folding/locking hard top tonneau cover for the move.

Last edited:

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
Sold it today locally to a nice guy that's looking at getting a 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread