Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 dodge ram limited edition 6.7

Dieseldynamics

Reaction score
question for all , has anyone had a problem with their ram 2019 limited 6.7 where the air suspension light flashes the front collision comes up on the dash transmission up shifts and down shifts fuel gauge goes up and down lights flash this all happened while driving. then it maybe good for a few days then back at it again for a few days. 13.9 volts all the time starts great new batteries help please. thanks in advance

flan

Reaction score
Try opening the underhood fuse box and firmly pressing down on all fuses and relays. They often come partially seated. It’s a place to start. Also how old are your batteries?

Dieseldynamics

Reaction score
2 days old and yes i pressed on all the relays and fuses still not right it shifted so much kicking in and out it fried the transmission module

flan

Reaction score
You have a gremlin for sure, next up check and clean all grounds.

Dieseldynamics

Reaction score
that’s my next task this truck was a limon from the first 5 mins of owning it. drove it 2 km and yep you guessed it the engine light came on

Ram3516

Reaction score
Did you solve your electrical issue? I just picked up a 2019 3500 Limited and after 30 minutes of driving I had all sorts of electrical issues On the dash. I am getting Airbag service, retractable running boards need service, exhaust break full on, trailer brake not working and a few more.

that’s my next task this truck was a limon from the first 5 mins of owning it. drove it 2 km and yep you guessed it the engine light came on

Dieseldynamics

Reaction score
Did you solve your electrical issue? I just picked up a 2019 3500 Limited and after 30 minutes of driving I had all sorts of electrical issues On the dash. I am getting Airbag service, retractable running boards need service, exhaust break full on, trailer brake not working and a few more.
well it worked good for a day take every fuse and relay out one at a time if some maybe corroded then take every electrical connection apart thats all dodge would do and charge you two legs and a arm

Dieseldynamics

Reaction score
there is a few big connectors behind the driver front wheel behind the mudflap

Aussie Ram

Reaction score
You might want to edit your original post. There is no such thing as a 2019
“ Dodge” Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread