Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 6.7 68rfe Bully Dog

Jasonw76

Reaction score
I'm kinda curious too, I have one that I removed from my powerstroke when I traded it in on my new 2500, but I'm scared to death that installing it will screw with my warranty...... I used the tow tune 99% of the time and it was a nice noticable difference in power and economy. I did hit the second step a couple of times, but never ran it in extreme, or whatever the top tune is, the powerstroke had 300k miles on it and I didn't need it grenading lol

madgoal1

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Bully Dog yet on a 5th Gen??

Have used the GT, and the BDX (same calibrations, just no shift on the fly with the BDX) they are not max effort calibrations, and have nice drivability with a good bump in power. Regen is the same rate as stock, and no noticeable difference in DEF usage.

g00fy

Reaction score
I didn't know anyone had an off the shelf tuner for the 5th gens. I'm itching to get one, but I'm gonna wait until the Piggyback style Banks derringer comes out to keep my warranty intact.

madgoal1

Reaction score
I didn't know anyone had an off the shelf tuner for the 5th gens. I'm itching to get one, but I'm gonna wait until the Piggyback style Banks derringer comes out to keep my warranty intact.
up to 2021' for the Bully Dog and SCT products.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread