Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Cummins Tires

msierocki

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Ram Cummins and can’t seem to keep tires longer than 30k; because I don’t do any towing anymore I reduced the rear psi to 50 verses the 80; I have noticed some improvement; have had 3 rotations but still getting outside tire wear greater than inside the tire; I have been running Michelins on the last two sets; I have 80k on the truck and this is my third set of tires now with no towing and they will need replacement before fall doing about 10k miles a year now; any advice appreciated.

CdnHO

Reaction score
Have the front end aligned to Thuren specs.

Attachments

• THUREN ALIGNMENT SPECS.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 9

BamaOEF

Reaction score
on my 2012 2500 sig truck, I am on my third set as well. I replaced the crappy Firestone Transfarce at about 20K miles with Michelin Defenders, which lasted about 30K miles, and am now halfway through a full set of BF Goodrich KO2s with 25K miles. So far they have lasted the longest. Truck has about 85K miles on it now. Mine wear evenly, Recommend you get an alighnment, saw on the other diesel Site something about thuren alighnment specs. https://www.thurenfabrication.com/pages/2013-2022-ram-3500-alignment. Havent had to change mine. Is your truck stock or lifted?

Blythkd1

Reaction score
What tires are you looking for? H/T, A/T, M/T?

Users who are viewing this thread