Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 2500 Tradesman - ABS and shifting issues....

tigerspaw

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, new to the site. I absolutely love my new truck. Unfortunately, she came with a couple issues I'm trying to straighten out. The traction control light/slippery road conditions light is on and the cruise control doesn't work. Recently, it has been getting stuck in first gear and the speedometer is sometimes saying I'm going way faster than I actually am. When it does this, sometimes a restart will correct it for a while but every restart, at minimum, lets me accelerate through the gears but as soon as I take my foot off the gas it goes back into first. I'm trying to test the transmission speed sensors and the wheel speed/abs sensors. The trouble is, I'm not getting consistent information on what resistance and/or voltage each one of the sensors I'm testing should have. Likewise, none of the readings I'm getting myself match anything I've found so far. Does anyone know the resistance and voltage of the sensors I'm trying to test should be? My truck is a 2015 2500 HD Tradesman, automatic transmission with the 5.7 L Hemi and the CNG option. Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.

flan

Reaction score
I can’t be of help but let us know how you make out. Welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread