Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Visesard

Reaction score
Hi all, are the hemi's supported in the latest beta? I have a customer asking about 2008 Ram 5.7 Hemi...
I have HP Tuners that I have been playing with and learning on a GM 5.3 truck, but am not comfortable yet tuning my 2008 Ram 5.7 that is still under warranty. I am looking for a qualified, experienced Dodge tuner that I can pay to look at my scan and make adjustments. Does anyone on here know of a good Hemi tuner I can contact to do this via email back and forth? I washed it the other day and the tailpipe had a lot of dark soot in it indicating to me it is running pretty rich. I'm at 4000ft altitude. Thanks!

PS. Anyone have an Andersen Weight Distribution hitch out there? I read on this website https://truckpowerup.com/ about it. Includes sway control. It was one of a couple recommended by my trailer manufacturer.

Last edited:

davis2

Reaction score
Hi all, are the hemi's supported in the latest beta? I have a customer asking about 2008 Ram 5.7 Hemi...
I have HP Tuners that I have been playing with and learning on a GM 5.3 truck, but am not comfortable yet tuning my 2008 Ram 5.7 that is still under warranty. I am looking for a qualified, experienced Dodge tuner that I can pay to look at my scan and make adjustments. Does anyone on here know of a good Hemi tuner I can contact to do this via email back and forth? I washed it the other day and the tailpipe had a lot of dark soot in it indicating to me it is running pretty rich. I'm at 4000ft altitude. Thanks!

PS. Anyone have an Andersen Weight Distribution hitch out there? I read on this website https://truckpowerup.com/ about it. Includes sway control. It was one of a couple recommended by my trailer manufacturer.
I have a bully dog gauge tuner for the 5.7 Hemi that works up to a 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread