Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19’ 3500 Limited HO

farmallboy

Stump Killer
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. Level seems to compliment it well and no ill effects on tow setup. She looks flat and level.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Nice rig. How much space do you have from bed to camper? What year and model is your camper? Has it been raised up? Any suspension adjustments?

I am going to have my 2008 5th wheel raised 2-3 inches as I need 7-8 inches clearance for my camper to get in/out of some places I go.

L8erz

Reaction score
Nice rig. How much space do you have from bed to camper? What year and model is your camper? Has it been raised up? Any suspension adjustments?

I am going to have my 2008 5th wheel raised 2-3 inches as I need 7-8 inches clearance for my camper to get in/out of some places I go.
Thank you. There’s approximately 7 and 3/4 inches of space between front camper bottom lowest point and bed of the truck. It’s a 2021 Keystone Fuzion 357. The camper has not been raised, no changes to its motoryde suspension. My truck does have the auto rear leveling suspension and the list is the AEV conversions dual sport suspension for 19 And newer Ram HD’s. It’s a 3 inch front and 2 inch rear. The ride quality is great-stock ride. Very happy with it. https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/ram-hd-3″-dualsport-suspension-rt-2019/#rear-axle-kit

Users who are viewing this thread