Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12.1 uconnect stuck on controls w no other screen

Treeman78

Reaction score
I have tried the soft reset and I still get only this screen. Does anyone have a clue what’s happening?or what can be done to get screen back?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
I've had the same issue a few times. Tried pulling over and shutting it off and immediately restarting and it didn't fix it.
I usually am on the way to work whgen it's happened, so I shut it down and after the work day is over I start it up again and everything has returned to normal.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
I have tried the soft reset and I still get only this screen. Does anyone have a clue what’s happening?or what can be done to get screen back?
I've had the same issue a few times. Tried pulling over and shutting it off and immediately restarting and it didn't fix it.
I usually am on the way to work whgen it's happened, so I shut it down and after the work day is over I start it up again and everything has returned to normal.
Hi Treeman78 and johnnyroastbeef,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this! The following steps may assist as an alternate reset option, but if this doesn't improve you are welcome to PM our team for further assistance.

1. Put your vehicle into the accessories mode (ACC or RUN) ***For keyless start (push-button) vehicles: push the start button twice without having your foot on the gas or brake pedal***
2. Hold down the Phone and voice recognition buttons (or tuner and volume knob), at the same time, for thirty seconds.
3. Let go of the buttons
4. Turn the vehicle off
5. Open driver’s side door for thirty seconds (or until dash illumination goes black)
6. Close door
7. Restart vehicle
8. Let the media center load up and see if the concern is still present

Steph
Ram Cares

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
I'll try that. thanks!
You're welcome! If this doesn't improve, feel welcome to PM us your VIN and software details and we can check for any bulletins or STAR reports that my resolve this.

Steph
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread