Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Mpg on deleted 2500 towing

Well.. You certainly won't recoop the cost of the delete via the fuel savings, i'll tell ya that much.
  2. G

Towing with new 6.4L

I had atleast 1/2 clearance on the bump stops, it was totally fine.
  3. G

2023 Power Wagon - desertfox73 Build

What was this truck built for? This isn't your average Thuren leveled mall crawler.
  4. G

Towing with new 6.4L

Yes i know its heavy, towing nazi's move along. It was a last minute situation without any other options and I trust my Rams to do what I need them to do. I did move about 450 pounds out of the nose after this picture which helped a bit. Clearly overloaded, truck is fine, no one died. Mudflap...
  5. G

Towing with new 6.4L

Resonator is deleted and the exhaust is dumped a little past the axle.
  6. G

Towing with new 6.4L

To be totally fair, i'm missing parts of my exhaust, so it doesn't exit in the stock location before all you detectives get up in arms lol. I'm at work until the 25th, but i'll post the melted rokblokz mudflap when i'm home. It's not just charred, its totally melted and curled into itself.
  7. G

Towing with new 6.4L

I just put 12k behind my 20' Power Wagon on 37's. Towed it about 4 hours through the hills with a solid 40 km/h headwind, the truck will did it.... but i don't think it was very happy :oops: I don't think i got out of 5th / 6th even over 100 KM/h. Melted my right mudflap off working it so...
  8. G

Lets see those power wagons

Just going through photos and cleaning my phone up :)
  9. G

Dear fellow forum members,

Was this written by AI?
  10. G

PW Swaybar Speed

This question was about changing the maximum allowable speed before it reconnects. Its a great feature on the PW, but for anything other than slow rock crawling, its useless. Theres tons of times when climbing hills, mud, snow.. when wheel speed exceeds 18 mph and the damn thing reconnects.
  11. G

Non-Powerwagon Sway Bar Disconnect

You must have really rough logging roads to keep that thing engaged.. it automatically reconnects at 18 mph wheel speed.. makes it useless in the mud and snow. I love the improved ride quality, hate that it won't stay disconnected.
  12. G

Power Wagon Bumper Oxidation

Living somewhere that Gravels the roads.. i'm going to be bedlining my bumper as I have this same effect + rock chips happening.
  13. G

Ceramic coating and PPF worth it or not..lets hear from the masses

100% wrong on ppf. First of all, my PPF'ed area's have taken rocks big enough to leave dents in my roof but didnt break the PPF film. Second, where I live the roads are coated in gravel all winter long, the ppf stops 99% of all chips, hands down. There is no "might". It also absolutely has...
  14. G

Ceramic coating and PPF worth it or not..lets hear from the masses

Not familiar with ceramic... i don't use it because i think its over hyped. I do PPF my front ends. headlights, fogs, 1/2 hood, A pillars and roofline was $900 on my power wagon. My 1500 sport with the painted front end, so the entire front end was covered... $1200. Doesn't scratch (most are...
  15. G

Another tire discussion - snow/wet road performance

You think one of the absolute worst tires on the market, out performs one of the highest ranked tires on the market?? Interesting findings.
  16. G

Aftermarket front recovery points for stock bumper.

Front tow hooks are more than sufficient and very strong. Otherwise you are looking at something mounted underneath and the lower valance will likely interfere.
  17. G

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

Somehow you forgot to include the link to purchase one...
  18. G

Buy a 5th wheel instead or a bumper pull?

I would rather tow my 44 foot, 17k lb Montana 5th wheel versus my 5000lb 19 foot bumper tow. Every day of the week.
  19. G

White Trucks with Bronze Rims

White on bronze will never be out of style.
  20. G

Another tire discussion - snow/wet road performance

Another vote for falkens. Mine have a very hard 90,000 KM on them (1/4 offroad) and they still have probably 60% tread left. Most notably, the siping on each block runs to the bottom of the block. Most tires do not and at a certain wear point the siping is gone. I've pushed snow with the grill...