Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. megacabby

PW-75 (NEW Week 1)

Time to continue with the PW-75 (Weekly Series) I’ve looked far and wide for the Carhartt RAM Jacket by RAM in Canada but, no luck! Suddenly and as I thought more of the PW-75 being a special edition, I’ve worked with a Teams promotional company. AND this is what I had made and dedicated...
  2. megacabby

Long wait for truck

The WAIT is well worth it. I waited for over 6 months for my PW-75. My order was cancelled by RAM at the 16th week because of “no more allocation” and promised a 2022 with price protection. A couple of weeks later, a “fleet deal” fell through and allocation was available again…as I was...
  3. megacabby

Lets see what you are towing!

PW-75 Inaugural Trip with our new Coleman 2715RL Travel Trailer…..
  4. megacabby

23 Ram Rebel 2500 HD Diesel

I’m interested too! Do you have the part number for the Sport Hood?
  5. megacabby

Air Bags for Power Wagon (2019 or newer)

Hello All Thanks for all your input. I’ve had the 5k Airlift Air Suspension installed by the dealer and along with WDH set up by the dealer. Before leaving the dealer with my new trailer, I had the Airbags with no air and the WDH installed and coupled to the trailer….Front height was the same...
  6. megacabby

Getting the Airlift 5k air suspension installed along with the Equalizer Weight Distribution Hitch (travel trailer - dry weight of 6354) on Monday. Please feel free to add additional comments and tips as this is my first time towing a “ bumper pull” in a long time.
  7. megacabby

Just ordered a travel trailer to go on the road. Looking at adding air bags (suspension) in the back to minimize squat of the 2021 Power Wagon. Has anyone done this and if so, does the air bags hinder the ride quality when airbags are inflated with minimum pressure and not towing a trailer...
  8. megacabby

Bug deflector for 2021 RAM 2500 HD Laramie 6.7

I’ve purchased an AVS hood deflector and needed to adjust the plastic hood supports on the left and right (as per picture attached) to increase the hood height. Note, the hood on my truck was a bit low and raising it a bit created enough clearance for the hood deflector and the hood to sit...
  9. megacabby

What did you do TO your RAM today?

PW-75 (week 5) Mild upgrades this week….NEW Blacked Out Exhaust Tip from the resonator and Husky Liner with 75th Anniversary Emblem
  10. megacabby

PW-75 (week 4) HITCHING A RIDE AND NOT PLANNED…. Fuel Rail replaced at 1136KM on the odometer as it sprung a fuel leak in the engine bay.
  11. megacabby

BAK Flip MX4 or Retrax MX Tonneau Cover for Power Wagon with RAM Boxes

NEW BAKflip MX4 tonneau cover bumpers arrived today and installed. Replaced original bumpers as tonneau cover when folded against the cab compressing the original bumpers did not provide enough clearance.
  12. megacabby

After noticing the fasteners and plastic screws supplied from the hood deflector kit was loose, I’ve dropped by a collision body shop and picked up a few fasteners as in the picture. Replaced all the fasteners from the kit and all good. Clear silicone bump stops were not used as the deflector...
  13. megacabby

PW-75 (week 3) After looking at many hood deflectors, took the plunge am went with an AVS 21614 low profile deflector.
  14. megacabby

Bug deflector for 2021 RAM 2500 HD Laramie 6.7

Had a look at the Mopar Bug Deflector and ended up going with the AVS 21614 low profile Smoke “Hoodflector” minus the AVS emblem.
  15. megacabby

Laramie vs. Laramie Longhorn leather interiors...any durability issues?

I’ve had a Laramie back in 2007 and in 2011, upgraded to a Laramie Longhorn. The only thing I did was clean it annually with a moist cloth mixed with water and a touch of Dove Liquid Detergent. The leather had a bit of fade (not much) and it’s softness …. Almost like the day I’ve picked it...
  16. megacabby

Bed Covers

Yes. When the Trifold tonneau cover is folded up leaning against the rear window of the cab and to give you full access of the bed, it leans against the Third Brake Light - covering the Third Brake Light and both the 360 camera and bed camera.