Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

In the Dictionary

Joe Biden: A man who can and will destroy a blacksmiths anvil with a nerf hammer.
  2. R

No front brake pads available!

I took my 2019 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel with 54k miles in for an oil change and asked them to check the brakes. I got a call about 1 hour later. My front brakes are down to 3/32, so I said go ahead and change them. The response was concerning! They said they would be happy to but there are no front...
  3. R

Key Fob and 4x4 trouble

I have to replace the batteries in my remote fob every 6-8 weeks. I have 2 and it happens with both of them. Is that normal?! I have never had this trouble on any other vehicle I have ever had. Also, sometimes the electronic 4x4 stops working. No lights, no function. It will start working again...
  4. R

Replace no-key start with a key start.

Anyone done it? Can it be done? I hate this keyless start thing. On mine 4 out of 10 starts it says key fob not detected. Sometimes I just have to try to start it again and it works. Sometimes I have to pull the fob out of my pocket and push it into the button. I've replaced the battery 3 times...
  5. R

Oil use

First oil change at 1500 miles. Secound oil change at 10k miles. At 18500 miles I was one gallon low!!!! Anyone else have an oil use problem!!??
  6. R

Lift and factory warranty?

I have been told that if I have a lift kit installed by anyone other than the dealership, my warranty for all suspension components is void. Any truth to this? The dealership would charge 3 times what another local shop would charge me.
  7. R

EZ down tailgate

I imagine most guys interested in upgrading or modifying there trucks have heard of these made by Dee Zee. I was installing a headache rack and bed rails by Magnum. Part of the install includes removing the taillights to bolt down the bed rails. When I removed the right tail light, low and...
  8. R

2" Lift kit....Not Leveling Kit

Is anyone making a 2" lift kit for the 2019 2500HD? I like the look of a truck with a bit of a rake to it.