Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Looks great. How much trimming in the front?
  2. M

Thuren leveling with 37's

I have the Carli Pintop kit with that swaybar and their rear springs and airbags in my 13 2500 and I tow a 15k 5th wheel regularly and have never had an issue or had a weird feeling with the truck. Truck always feels solid.
  3. M

I'll see if I can't get you some pictures when I get home if it's still light out. The boys from CJC will be installling the full Carli Pintop suspension January 10th and I'll post some pic's afterwards.
  4. M

Aftermarket rims and offsets

9 inch wide wheel in a +18 to +20 offset will put the edge of the tire right at the edge of the factory flare.
  5. M

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Thanks for the heads up on the update. Always wonder why dealers can't get this out to us as owners before we read about it on a forum. Let us know if it makes a difference. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. M

Towing with Off-Road suspension

Running a complete Carli setup on my 2500 since 2013 and tow heavy regularly. Installed a set of Firestone airbags when I did the rear springs and it's worked great. I run little to no air in the bags when off-roading to get the full benefits of the suspension and then air up when towing. I'll...
  7. M

I'm currently running 18x9 Fuel Crush wheels in a +20 offset and 35's on completely stock suspension with no rubbing at all, not even close. 2019 3500 with rear air. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. M

Delivery Time Estimates

Hopefully you guys will be as lucky as I was. Fully loaded 3500 Limited took right at 5 weeks to get to the dealer. They're worth the wait. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. M

2019 Ram 2500 Thuren leveling kit

I'm running those rear leafs now on my 13 2500 with a full Carli Pintop kit and they do make a major difference. I've been in contact with Carli and sounds like the 3500 kits won't be available til the end of November. Let's see some pic's of those 37's when you get them mounted up. Thanks for...
  10. M

2019 Ram 2500 Thuren leveling kit

So did the 1.75” coils up front pretty much level it out? I have a 19 3500 but with rear air. I’ve been reading the rear air trucks sit a little lower in the back. I measured mine last night and the back is only an inch higher than the fronts.
  11. M

Battery protection warning

Did you check all battery connections or test the batteries? May have a bad one.
  12. M

November Incentives

That's similar to mine, the deal I already negotiated was below employee pricing so they went with that plus any rebates available, another $2000. Ended up being just over $10k off MSRP. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. M

November Incentives

Mine came in yesterday. I negotiated about $8k off MSRP 6 weeks ago. Last night I tried to add the employee discount on top of my negotiated price and they wouldn’t do both. It was either/or plus the $1000 rebate that’s out there now.
  14. M

Delivery Time Estimates

I know right. It came in so soon there has to be something wrong with it! I figure they must've had one going thru the line that was exactly what I ordered, lol.
  15. M

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered mine 9/26 , just got a call from the dealer it'll be on the lot tonight. They're prepping and inspecting tomorrow morning and I'll go check it out tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully only 3 or 4 miles on it, lol.
  16. M

Carli Leveling Pin top 2.5 on 37's

Looks great! Any pic's of just how much trimming you had to do to fit the 37's?
  17. M

dealer inventory search

I had the same problem with trying to find one. Ended up calling the dealer and he did a nation wide search for me. Still didn't find one and had to special order, lol.
  18. M

Delivery Time Estimates

So what was the total wait time from order date to delivery date? Congrats, looks great!
  19. M

How are you liking the Ridge Grapplers as far as ride and noise? I've read other places that they're pretty quiet. I've ran the Toyo's on my 13 and they can wander and get pretty noisy after awhile. Looks good!
  20. M

Delivery Time Estimates

Same day I ordered mine, lol. Haven’t checked yet so maybe it’s time. Hopefully they don’t sit in shipping for months.